General > Beating a dead horse

Ok, Now I'm Scared!

<< < (2/3) > >>

SpaGuy911:
Relax. the master spa product is good. very good. i don't agree with how they approach sales, and other things, but the product is one of the best.
I work on all brand spas and actully think masters is a good product

ejf The Spa Guy:
funny har har..... :D really they actually went after Hot Springs with a Spoof.....

NewTubOwner

you should be fine with the spa unless you are know having second thoughts...... they build a decent brand, its like Spatech siad some of their business practices were not on par... I am surprised that you are on here now after you have bought and asking for opinions.....

SerjicalStrike:

--- Quote from: SpaGuy911 on March 09, 2011, 05:43:59 pm ---Relax. the master spa product is good. very good. i don't agree with how they approach sales, and other things, but the product is one of the best.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SpaGuy911 on March 09, 2011, 10:43:49 pm ---you'd be better off peeing on yourself in the bath tub then buying a master

--- End quote ---
???

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: SerjicalStrike on March 10, 2011, 08:59:17 am ---
--- Quote from: SpaGuy911 on March 09, 2011, 05:43:59 pm ---Relax. the master spa product is good. very good. i don't agree with how they approach sales, and other things, but the product is one of the best.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SpaGuy911 on March 09, 2011, 10:43:49 pm ---you'd be better off peeing on yourself in the bath tub then buying a master

--- End quote ---
???

--- End quote ---

Seems like Charlie Sheen really did decide to start posting on this site.

wmccall:
Ask you dealer how long he has been selling Master spas.  If he has been selling them a long time and has no bad feelings toward the parent company then  you may be ok I liked a couple of them when I looked at them.  The dealer that sold them in our town had been selling them for many years, but dropped the line because of the corporate business practices.  I've heard that from a lot of former MS dealers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version