What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pricing for a Hot Spot Relay  (Read 4623 times)

timrob

Pricing for a Hot Spot Relay
« on: September 05, 2010, 08:44:27 pm »
I'm looking into getting a hot tub.  I was given a price of $5300 including tax for the Hot Spot Relay.  This includes the cover, steps, starter chemicals, delivery, setup, site consultation, and I think the cover lifter.  This is within the budget I wanted to spend.  Is it a good price?

From what I've read, HotSprings tubs have good quality.  I know Hot Spots are not the exact same line, but the salesman said they go down the same assembly line, so I figure Hot Spots should be good too.  Is my assumption right?

Hot Tub Forum

Pricing for a Hot Spot Relay
« on: September 05, 2010, 08:44:27 pm »

dark rider

Re: Pricing for a Hot Spot Relay
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:21:04 am »
timrob, $5300 sounds like a pretty good deal on that tub.  I'm guessing a similarly priced HotSpring Sovereign would run you about $9K with tax.  You're obviously giving up some features, but quality among the HotSpring brands is pretty close, so the HotSpot Relay should be no different. The rotary massage jets are also my second favorite in the HotSpring lineup to the Moto-Massage, and I see the Relay has 3 of them.  Any of the 5 directional hydro-massage jets can also be swapped out for the rotary jets pretty cheapily, since they are just a different face in the same jet body.  Be sure to try and wet test any tub you're serious about purchasing!

timrob

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 12:57:05 pm »
Thanks for the jet ideas.  I just have to take the plunge and spend the money.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 01:10:19 pm »
That is a very good price with those items and tax included.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 01:10:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42