What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Conflict of Interest  (Read 5292 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Conflict of Interest
« on: October 15, 2010, 07:15:46 am »
I had to take a course this week regarding Conflict of Interest and Fair trade practices.   I was somewhat amused by the fact that in the course, they made an example of a fictional? hot tub company that had invented a new hot tub that lowered your blood pressure, lowered your cholesterol, and actually exercised you while you sat in it.  It's the new "Heart Healthy line of hot tubs"  I think the real story is you guys have been hiding this somewhere in the warehouse with the car that gets 100mpg.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Conflict of Interest
« on: October 15, 2010, 07:15:46 am »

VTXMAN

Re: Conflict of Interest
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 01:51:55 pm »
Just ask a sales guy, he will tell you the one he sells does all that.  ;D

Just like some spa companies playing the green thing and stating they have a Hybrid spa. The stuff some of the companies comes up with cracks me up but the bad thing is some consumers will buy into it.

The way they have advertised these hybrid spas is absolute stupidity. If you read it and then look at any spa how they are built that has a electric heater they are all hybrids.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Conflict of Interest
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 01:51:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42