What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help getting Jets out of Spa  (Read 1300 times)

Askeptic

Help getting Jets out of Spa
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:32:04 pm »
Hello,

I own a 2005 Caldera Geneva Utopia spa, and I am having an issue with a few of my jets. I am new to this and do not remember the names of them, although they are the larger ones that the manual says to turn counter-clockwise to the end, and pull out.

I am able to remove about 50% of them by doing this, although some will not budge. I can turn them easily, but at the end, they just do not come out.  Other jets identical to these do come out, so I am sure I am doing it correctly.

Is there any trick to loosen or help them out without breaking them off? I am trying to clean them before filling up this winter, but just can not get them out.

Also, on the side ... I have 1 that will not put out any water/air/ or pressure at all. It is not an airlock as all the jets on the same line work fine. Of course its one of the ones I can not get off to check the line, but ya ... one lonely jet that wont put out anything at all... very strange.

Thanks for any help you can lend me.

Hot Tub Forum

Help getting Jets out of Spa
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:32:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42