What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2010 HotSpring Vanguard  (Read 12214 times)

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
Re: 2010 HotSpring Vanguard
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 09:58:23 am »
Congrats, that is a great deal!  My HotSpring dealer was close, but not that low.  Did that have any steps with it?  I ended up getting the Grandee in the Pearl/Espresso finish, ACE, Uprite, Everwood Steps, booster seat, startup salt/chems, and delivery/installation for $10,395.  Still several weeks out from delivery and growing more anxious by the day!
You got a really good price as well dark rider.  :)
I know you'll enjoy it once you get it.  ;D
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 09:58:23 am »

dark rider

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 11:55:36 am »
Thanks soak-king!  I see your avatar, so I'm assuming you ride?  Crazy enough, I actually sold my dualsport to help fund the purchase of the Grandee.  I held on to my current street bike though, a 2007 BMW K1200R Sport , which has been the single best bike I've ever owned.  I've always wanted a hot tub, but held off due to the cost.  When push came to shove with the Mrs., and a decision had to be made, it was either skimp on the hot tub purchase or sell off one of the other toys. I wasn't willing to skimp and buy a tub that I would eventually regret, so out with a bike and in with a tub that will hopefully last a lifetime!  Since the tub will benefit the whole family, I'm sure that I'll be able to squeeze in another bike or two a few years down the road when the economy turns around  ::)

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 01:02:09 pm »
I really like those BMW boxer engines. Very smooth and durable.  :)

I know you'll get alot of use out of your new Grandee especially since you'll have room for the whole family to join in!

I ride to work almost everyday as long as it isn't raining when I leave the house in the morning. If it's supposed to rain in the afternoon that's o.k., I can always jump in the shower when I get home.  ;D

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

kervis

• runnergirl
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 09:29:52 pm »
Holy Crap!!  You got a great deal on that.  Congrats. 

NICE!!  When you have a pile of kids (or adults!)  in it, you will want to sanitize before going to bed, then the next day, take 12 minutes to hose off all of the filters.  ALWAYS plan to do that after a group is in.  I have had the Tri-X since day one though--no experience in hosing off the regular filters.

Enjoy your spa!
2005 HS Vanguard

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 09:29:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42