Brand Specific Forums > Marquis Hot Tubs

Marquis Epic spa impulse purchase

(1/2) > >>

pinchick:
Hi folks

I am new to this forum so please be gentle with me! A month ago I impulse purchased a Marquis Epic Spa. I got all the concrete done and 32 amp armoured cabling to the lower patio where it lives. Then got decking done. It looks wonderful and feels wonderful. However, I keep hearing horror stories from friends etc that these things cost an arm and a leg to run, whereas the dealer I bought it from said it is about £1/day (I am in the UK - not sure what the current exchange rate is but guess £1 = c.$2). Can anyone stop my worry about what electricity bill I will get!? Also how does the Marquis Epic rate as a hot tub please? Thanks, Pinchick.

Jet Sitter:
Pinchick - The Marquis Epic is a great, well made tub and will be very reasonable in terms of operating costs.  No need to waste any energy with worries about your impulse purchase - you did well.  Enjoy, and don't look back!

pinchick:
Jet Sitter - thanks so much for the quick and positive reply. I can now relax and enjoy it  :-)

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: pinchick on May 23, 2010, 03:44:35 pm ---Jet Sitter - thanks so much for the quick and positive reply. I can now relax and enjoy it  :-)

--- End quote ---
Sit back and relax, Marquis is good brand.

Bonibelle:
I have an Epic, and in spite of the very cold snowy winter that we just had, I ran my tub in economy mode with no problems at all!  It is a wonderful therapy tub and you will be very happy with your purchase.

Where are you located in the UK?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version