Brand Specific Forums > Jacuzzi Hot Tubs

2010 Jacuzzi J-480/470 pricing???

(1/2) > >>

spasearcher:
Today is decision day  ;D.

Have wet-tested other brands and we've decided on Jacuzzi (we really like the dealer here). Going in for one more (re)test this afternoon (between 480 & 470). Still undecided about the "lounger". Anyways, here are the prices we were given (in CDN $$$) :

2010 Jacuzzi J-480 including stereo, cover lifter, ozone, install/delivery/set-up and start-up chemicals and silver "clarifier", steps, a spa pillow for seat (my wife is only 5'1). Price tax incl is $15,500.

2010 Jacuzzi J-470 with all above, $1000 less at $14,500.

Are these prices fair???

Thanks for your help!

Jacuzzi Jim:
 I would say its more than we ask in the states, but in Canada sounds like a good price for those spa's.  FWIW I like the J-470 better, for me the lounge in the 480 is to short. But then I am 6'3"

spasearcher:
Thanks for the reply. Actually purchased the J-480 today after being in both spas (wet tested again). For me & the wife the lounger fits since I'm only 5'8 and she's just 5'1. You're right - if I was your height I can see it not working and I would have the J-470 too. Personal preference I guess. We got the floor model too (only on the floor for a month) so they adjusted the price a bit... ;D

Jacuzzi Jim:
 Glad to hear it, you will enjoy it!! 

Spatech_tuo:
See now that's why we say to wet test. I would have said to skip the lounge unless you specifically wet tested so good job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version