What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: does anyone know anything about the brand Dynasty Spas?  (Read 6922 times)

lorih

does anyone know anything about the brand Dynasty Spas?
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:47:56 pm »
im looking to but a spa/ jacuzzi and i looked at a dealer by my home and they sell Dynasty Spas...
Ive looked on the website and the one that im looking at doesnt seem to exist on it...
should i be worried?

Hot Tub Forum

does anyone know anything about the brand Dynasty Spas?
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:47:56 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: does anyone know anything about the brand Dynasty Spas?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 02:19:02 pm »
Worried No.  While not considered by many as one the elite brands, they do have their satisfied customers, myself included.  What model are you looking at?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 02:38:39 pm »
Just because it is not on the website does not mean anything.  Companies sometimes make special models or models for certain dealers.  One of the brands I sell is Shoreline which is made by Dynasty.  While I have only sold them for about 6 months, they appear to be pretty good spas.  Probably not considered by anyone as an elite manufacturer but they are also usually not priced as one either.  Wet test the spa you are looking at to make sure it is the right fit for you and make sure you have a good dealer no matter what brand you are looking at.

lorih

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 04:08:15 pm »
the one im looking at is the Club Series. the Montego i believe... i sat in it but the store one has 2 different models to wet test.. but they all seem to have the same basic set up...
thanks for the responses.. i feel a little better.. i hate to think im just throwing almost 6 grand away... hahha

Vanguard

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 12:30:38 am »
Just because it is not on the website does not mean anything.  Companies sometimes make special models or models for certain dealers.  One of the brands I sell is Shoreline which is made by Dynasty.  While I have only sold them for about 6 months, they appear to be pretty good spas.  Probably not considered by anyone as an elite manufacturer but they are also usually not priced as one either.  Wet test the spa you are looking at to make sure it is the right fit for you and make sure you have a good dealer no matter what brand you are looking at.

Isn't Shoreline the brand sold through Superior?  Didn't Dynasty once again lose that contract - this time to Cal Spas?  Not sure of all the details, but I know that SCP and Superior are going to start selling spas made by Cal Spa.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

castletonia

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 10:11:18 am »
Yes, Shoreline is distributed by Superior / SCP and Dynasty still makes them.  Superior was considering also carrying Coleman Spas which are now made by Cal.  Last I checked I was told they were still undecided on the Coleman's. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 10:11:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42