What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis vs. Master Twilight Series  (Read 67189 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Marquis vs. Master Twilight Series
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2010, 01:22:47 pm »
Or maybe Deron just has better things to do than to argue with a bunch of imbasils.  And so do I, so my post will be brief and I will not be drawn into an endless argument with competitors trying to slander their competition, namely Master Spas. 

If you want to find thousands of happy Master Spas customers, you are invited to come into my store.  Randomly pick some customer files out of our filing cabinet and give them a call.  Great products, great service, and great factory support makes it easy to make our customers happy!

Somehow I doubt I will get any takers, but just in case...5204 Jackson Rd.  Ann Arbor Mi 48103

The only way I would be caught in Ann Arbor is after another Buckeye win  ;D  The fact that you won't have any takers is more geography than anyone wanting to argue.  Your tone is somewhat arrogant, and I guess I can be counted as one of those  IM BASILS.  I almost bought one, but I know we have had a few happy customers from our local dealer here. 
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2010, 01:22:47 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2010, 01:48:01 pm »
Or maybe Deron just has better things to do than to argue with a bunch of imbasils.  And so do I, so my post will be brief and I will not be drawn into an endless argument with competitors trying to slander their competition, namely Master Spas.  

If it were simply a matter of slamming the competition then it would be going out in all directions since there are representatives of many brands on this site and many independent professionals as well as spa owners. You don't see the mud slinging toward everyone so why does Master get all this attention? There is a reason Master stands out like a sore thumb on this website, IMO its the product and the manufacturers business practices that have given people a sour taste.

If you want to find thousands of happy Master Spas customers, you are invited to come into my store.  Randomly pick some customer files out of our filing cabinet and give them a call.  Great products, great service, and great factory support makes it easy to make our customers happy!

Somehow I doubt I will get any takers, but just in case...5204 Jackson Rd.  Ann Arbor Mi 48103

My opinion of Master is not high but no one knocked Master dealers so you have no need to defend yourself here. I don't doubt you do a good job taking care of your customers but I'll have to disagree with you on the product and the manufacturer.

I personally think Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance are all well made spas from reputable companies who have some excellent dealers representing them but I'm sure they all also each have some less than great dealers. While I'm no fan of Master or their products I'm sure they have dealers of all type with some of them being very good and if you're one of their better ones then thats great.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 04:02:11 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

honeypot

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 04:56:15 am »
Or maybe Deron just has better things to do than to argue with a bunch of imbasils.  And so do I, so my post will be brief and I will not be drawn into an endless argument with competitors trying to slander their competition, namely Master Spas. 

If you want to find thousands of happy Master Spas customers, you are invited to come into my store.  Randomly pick some customer files out of our filing cabinet and give them a call.  Great products, great service, and great factory support makes it easy to make our customers happy!

Somehow I doubt I will get any takers, but just in case...5204 Jackson Rd.  Ann Arbor Mi 48103

Leisureworks... please note that all of my posts have been merely my experience at the Master Spa shows... which completely turned me off.  Maybe Master Spas should not do such shows, or if they do, incorporate other spa manufacturers so that the "spa show" is really what the consumer expects.  Quite frankly, I never go to any show to purchase.  I go there to sample and experience different products.  In turn, I seek out the local seller of any product that peaked my interest.

jbalas

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 11:31:22 am »
To all,

I started this inquiry and truly want to thank you for your input.  I will probably go with the Marquis based on the input plus the fact that the closest spa dealer happens to be the Marquis dealer and I like doing business locally.

jb

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 11:31:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42