Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Hot Spot Relay price

(1/3) > >>

kar2339:
I've just begun shopping for a hot tub and looked at the Hot Spot Relay yesterday. 

I believe the HotSpring dealer said that this is a smaller version of the Tempo model.
He said that this model is currently on sale for $6100 and that normally this tub
would be in the $8k price range.

I guess the thing that bothered me was he said that it could go off sale at anytime without warning.

Does this sound like a good price for the model?

Thanks in advance.

wmccall:
That is the first I have heard of that model. There are a lot of HS experts here, I'll look forward to what they say, but it seems like a decent amount of tub for a decent price.

soak-king:

--- Quote from: kar2339 on March 09, 2010, 09:35:12 pm ---I've just begun shopping for a hot tub and looked at the Hot Spot Relay yesterday. 

I believe the HotSpring dealer said that this is a smaller version of the Tempo model.
He said that this model is currently on sale for $6100 and that normally this tub
would be in the $8k price range.

I guess the thing that bothered me was he said that it could go off sale at anytime without warning.

Does this sound like a good price for the model?

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

What all was included in the deal for that price? Stereo?

The HotSpot and Solana line from Watkins have been "revamped" for 2010.

kar2339:
Included with the hot tub is some type of step or steps, a sub-panel and the dealer said that he would include the Ozone System.

Vanguard:
The Hot Spot line has been completely re-done.  All the previous Hot Spots have been retired.  If I remember correctly, the $6100 price is probably about right, maybe even a little low.  I think one of the Watkins reps told me they'd sell for around $6500.  I'll have to double check that, but I think that's right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version