What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: pro-shield control Pak replacement for a Leisure Bay Industries 230 volt-40amp  (Read 10911 times)

projectgator

Hello,
I've tried with no success in contacting Leisure Bay Spas.  I'm trying to locate a replacement control pak for my 16 year old Leisure Bay spa.  It has the Pro-Shield Model #B151022LSS015G control pak.  This has a 15" horizontal heater tube with both air controls and some different plug receptacles for the pump, ozonator, aqua set and blower.  I assume these are all 120 volt but I don't want to affect the plugs if I don't have to.  Is there a replacement control pack by any manufacturer that can be reasonably installed?  I have pictures of the unit and schematics of the connections if that would help?  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Welcome to the forum.  I'm hoping some of our techs can help you.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

projectgator

Thanks for the welcome.  I did have a phone conversation today with SpaPartsNet, Jen, she indicated that they have control packs that have their own receptacles with matching plug ins that are re-wired to the various accessories.  She mentioned that basically it's stripping wires and matching white-white, black-black, etc.  This also would effectively remove the "air" buttons and make everything electronic.  Sounds as though this makes sense and won't require me finding the holy grail of control packs.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
 A picture would help, sounds like a Gecko pak?

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42