What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Old Stock Bullfrog Spa  (Read 8622 times)

hudler

Old Stock Bullfrog Spa
« on: March 02, 2010, 03:41:16 pm »
Hi, I am looking at a floor model 2004 Bullfrog Spa. It has the features I want, the shop says it is new and they don't sell Bullfrog anymore. I think I can get it for half of what a new 2010 would cost, never asked about warantee yet. Any Bullfrog experts out there to tell me differences in the 2010 model over the 2004 model. Kinda strange this is still new any ideas why? I like the bullfrog line and have been looking into them was looking at a used one so this is along the same lines.

Hot Tub Forum

Old Stock Bullfrog Spa
« on: March 02, 2010, 03:41:16 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Old Stock Bullfrog Spa
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 04:34:46 pm »
Kinda strange this is still new any ideas why?

VERY strange to see a new floor model that is 6 years old. I gotta believe the warranty started ticking long ago but I would not continue any thought process on that until I asked the dealer for their take on that, got the s/n from them and called the manufacturer.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

In Canada

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 06:50:37 pm »
I can't comment on pricing or warranty but I will tell you we have had our Bullfrog 451 for 4 years now with no problems to speak of.  The tub has been great, our dealer has been great and the small amount of conversations I have had with Bullfrog have been great.  If you can get it for half what a 2010 would cost, I would jump on it

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 01:16:07 pm »
but the question also is why does he still have a 2004 model spa, there could be a reason for this,,, it is a good spa brand, i know they push that you can interchange the different backs. i don't know about you, but if you buy extras finding a place you can store them when not in use, also keeping out of the heat so the plumbing does not dry out, , and in 5 degree weather i would not want to stand outside to change them out....just a couple of thoughts...
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

In Canada

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:18:02 pm »
but the question also is why does he still have a 2004 model spa, there could be a reason for this,,, it is a good spa brand, i know they push that you can interchange the different backs. i don't know about you, but if you buy extras finding a place you can store them when not in use, also keeping out of the heat so the plumbing does not dry out, , and in 5 degree weather i would not want to stand outside to change them out....just a couple of thoughts...

^^^^^SPAM from an obvious dealer^^^^^^

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 07:29:40 pm »
in Canada, were have you been i am a regular on it and i think most have seen my posts i sell at a dealership,, spam----are you kidding me,,,, i am telling you from selling experience, i see you have a lot of post!!!!!!.....did you see me plug my line....did not think so.....and this is my opinion, that is what this board is for.you obviously have not seen my posts......

In Canada

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 06:02:26 pm »
in Canada, were have you been i am a regular on it and i think most have seen my posts i sell at a dealership,, spam----are you kidding me,,,, i am telling you from selling experience, i see you have a lot of post!!!!!!.....did you see me plug my line....did not think so.....and this is my opinion, that is what this board is for.you obviously have not seen my posts......

Actually my post count is about 20 times yours, a log on error has reset it and I can't be bothered to have it changed.I have been around here for 5 years and  I have seen all the cheap insult,s believe me it's nothing new.  The spam comment means that I believe you are throwing around another batch of them.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 06:04:16 pm by In Canada »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 12:27:26 pm »
o.k . but spam what..... have you read my posts.....i also post on another site as the spa guy... we are entitled to our opinions,,,,so i do not understand your comment on spam. yes i work for a dealer in Washington, yes i have been in the tub industry for 13 years, if you go back and look at my posts, i put in the goosd and the bad ...i f you notice i have said many tubs people are asking about here that i have commented on that i do not sell. and i have gave positive feedback on them...and i believe in this post i said Bullfrog is a good brand!!!!!! so your talking about a cheap insult, what insult did i write about here? hum. i can't find it either....also if you look at my posts, i have always stated that no matter the brand if you have a great servicing dealer is a big part of owning a hot tub... and on there warranty i believe they are, lifetime jetpak plumbing warranty, lifetime shell structure and uniframe, 6 year shell surface,3 year electrical, and 3 year plumbing under the shell.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 03:33:05 pm »
SPAM is defined as an unsolicited advertisement. As the post in question advertises for NOTHING, it's not even close to spam.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 04:02:06 pm »
thank you!!!!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 06:24:36 pm »
Your response was to give your opinion and therefore totally fine IMO
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 06:24:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42