Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Fair Price on Limelight Pulse?

(1/2) > >>

Kalamity:
Hi gang!  I'm wondering if $7500 is a fair price for an '09 Limelight Pulse.  It would include spa, cover, lift (my choice of 3), smart step (the larger non-slip type), sub panel, UV Ozone (what is the CD Ozone?), Stainless Steel Handrail (for my 82 yr. old mom), Silk Balance, Watercare Pkg., In Home Orientation, Delivery & Normal Setup.  Thanks.

wmccall:

--- Quote from: Kalamity on February 08, 2010, 03:10:45 pm --- UV Ozone (what is the CD Ozone?),

--- End quote ---

They are both ways of adding ozone to the water. The CD standards for Corona Discharge, and I believe its considered a more efficient method.  UV stands for ultra-violet which is considered the less efficient method. I don't know if one type lasts longer than the other.

Kalamity:
Thanks, wmccall.  How does the price sound to those in the know?
Thanks

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: Kalamity on February 08, 2010, 03:10:45 pm ---Hi gang!  I'm wondering if $7500 is a fair price for an '09 Limelight Pulse.  It would include spa, cover, lift (my choice of 3), smart step (the larger non-slip type), sub panel, UV Ozone (what is the CD Ozone?), Stainless Steel Handrail (for my 82 yr. old mom), Silk Balance, Watercare Pkg., In Home Orientation, Delivery & Normal Setup.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---

If you're getting a Pulse spa for $7500 (lets consider delivery/setup, cover, water care kit, standard) with the addition of steps, lifter, subpanel and UV ozone I think that's a pretty good deal though I would prefer the CD ozone. Since most everything in life is negotiable (and certainly a spa purchase is) I'd try to get them to upgrade the ozone (even if I had to settle part way by taking the simpler steps) but otherwise it sounds good.

Jacuzzi Jim:
 We looked at bringing in the silk balance chem system, in the end we felt it was going to be to expensive for the consumer compared to NAt 2 and chlorine/shock .   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version