Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Hot Spot Spas

(1/3) > >>

dasno:
Anyone that has any advice on the Hot Spot line of Spas I would be interested in hearing your comments, reviews, criticisms, joys etc of this line of spas.  I know already that they are a Hot Springs line of spas but other then that I haven't seen to many reviews on them.

Would appreciate any insite.

wmccall:
Welcome to the forum.  We have a lot of Hot Springs expertise here, so I'll watch curiously as well about the hotspot line.  I did go in an look at the Limelight spas when they came out and with casual observation I was impresseed.

Vanguard:
You will find that the quality that goes into a Hot Spring is the same quality that goes into a Hot Spot.   You save money because they don't have as many jets, the control board is much simpler, no auxiliary control panel in the back of the spa and shorter warranty period, just to name a few things.

Right now would probably be a good time to buy a Hot Spot because they are bringing out an entirely new line of Hot Spots in the next month or two.  I just saw the equivalent of the Hot Spots in the Caldera booth at the Atlantic City Pool & Spa show.  They had one that was 7'5" x 7'5" and another that was 7' x 7'.  They looked very nice, had lots of jets, nice looking molds, etc.

If you are happy with one of the 2009 models, then you might be able to get a good deal on one so the dealer can move it out in anticipation of the new models coming.  The new spas are still not on their website, so I don't know if you'll be able to see pictures of them or not.

dasno:
Thanks for the welcome wmccall and the information Vanguard definitely appreciate it.

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: dasno on February 01, 2010, 04:27:22 pm ---Thanks for the welcome wmccall and the information Vanguard definitely appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

I'd ask the dealer when he will have the new 2010 versions in. That will let him know you are knowledgeable about what he has. Then ask him for his best end-of-year pricing on the models he has left from '09.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version