What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Traveling Spa Circus coming to our Town  (Read 8631 times)

Water Boy

Re: Traveling Spa Circus coming to our Town
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 09:54:47 am »
Exactly. These guys are slimy snakes. Sure the handful of spa sales is nice due to their adds, but we advertised too to combat them some. Plus they take lots of sales away from the local companies, which no one likes. But like T-man said, its the reputation this company leaves when their gone. They lie and tell people that the local dealers will fulfill their warranty, which is completely false. They were selling the spas as new, but it was clearly evident that many were scratched, cracked, dented, and some had water lines, so many weren't brand new. I can go on and on and on, and I think I am in the norm here, but that show is a complete joke. Its gives the industry as a whole a huge black eye.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 09:54:47 am »

Water Boy

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 10:09:39 am »
So if you sell so many spas when the shows come thru, why do you continue to belly ache about them?  Shouldn't you be happy?  Newsflash...their advertising is helping your business!

So Leisureworks, what are your thoughts of the traveling spa circus since you are a Master Dealer?
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Summitman

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 10:56:59 am »
So if you sell so many spas when the shows come thru, why do you continue to belly ache about them?  Shouldn't you be happy?  Newsflash...their advertising is helping your business!

I dont like it because it gives this to the industry

maybe it helps me short term but it doesnt help any of us in the long term

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 11:05:09 am »
So if you sell so many spas when the shows come thru, why do you continue to belly ache about them?  Shouldn't you be happy?  Newsflash...their advertising is helping your business!

Because we see/hear from people who get scammed by the Traveling Spa Circus run by Masters of Deception.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 01:27:48 pm by Spatech t.u.o. »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 05:53:35 pm »
damn, well put.....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 06:11:49 pm »
They got me surrounded!  The spa show moved over to Shreveport this weekend and another spa show is over in Tyler...I'm stuck in the middle.

The "mystery" spa show in Tyler is reportedly not even telling shoppers the brand of the spa, where they're located, or who will do service for them.

I've got a pretty good hunch that it's a bankrupt pool/spa dealer out of Oklahoma that is passing through.  This company filed bankruptcy a few months ago owing customers over $100k in undelivered products and services.  Seems they then resurfaced under a different name and are now doing "spa shows".

The fun never ends......

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 06:11:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42