What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Purge ok for Marquis Epic?  (Read 9848 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Spa Purge ok for Marquis Epic?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 08:15:05 am »
Drmac,

So glad that you contacted the right people at Marquis. I have had such a positive experience with Marquis that I couldn't imagine the problems that you experienced. :-\ Sometimes it is just a matter of getting to the right people and presenting your case to allow them to make things right.  ;)

I also imagine that some dealers are not financially able to provide the level of service that they did a couple of years ago. It sounds like that was a big part of your problem.

Perhaps this will also end up being a learning experience for the tech who serviced your spa.  ;)

Let us know how it all works out.

Boni
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 08:15:05 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 10:22:54 am »
Drmac,  Hopefully you still check in here once and a while. I am very curious as to how Marquis resolved this issue.  I always give such positive reviews for my tub and the company but I would like to know that everyone is as happy as I am.  My neighbors are on the edge right now..possibly going to buy a tub but want to put it in the garage..(will work on that aspect) ::), but I would like to give them a 100% thumbs up for Marquis.. ;)
 Thanks..

Boni
Support your dealer so they can support you!

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 10:52:43 am »
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:31:42 pm by . »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 10:52:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42