Brand Specific Forums > Marquis Hot Tubs

Spa Purge ok for Marquis Epic?

(1/4) > >>

.:

Bonibelle:
I think you should first access how bad your tub really is. Is the water green or really gross? If not, you can probably just shock really well and run your tub to clear out the contamination. That would allow you to leave your filters in place in the event that there would be any plastic like you are suggesting.

So if the tub is not grossly contaminated, you probably don't need the spa purge..but that is just my thought. If you just sanitize with shock you may want to change your water when you are sure the "goobers" have been killed  (maintain a high bromine level)  ;)

When the tech comes, you could ask what he thinks you should do. He will probably have to have his hands in the water to do the repair...so he will know if it warrants spa purge..

Let us know how it all works out.

Bonibelle:
So they should have fixed your spa yesterday, right?  How did that go?

.:

Bonibelle:
Drmac,  If I had this situation, I think I would be writing to Marquis. Just stuffing that old busted up foam back in is not a great idea. they make foam that you can spray and that is what he should have done.  And if there is still all  that moisture after two weeks, I also wonder if it will ever dry out properly... how could it sealed up inside of the shell with all that foam?  You need to have this addressed before you have more problems. :-\

The tech might be inexperienced, but that is not a reason to accept this kind of service.
Hello....Marquis guys..what's up with this? This is NOT what I have experienced from Marquis and not what I would expect at a time when the hot tub industry is floundering.. >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version