What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So glad I have my hot tub  (Read 2652 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
So glad I have my hot tub
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:32:54 pm »
Last night was the first time that I have used my tub in months. My husband travels and I don't like to soak alone (especially at night). I invited my neighbor up last night and we really enjoyed a wonderful long soak.  I almost forgot how nice it really is to have my tub...

One of the other casualities of my husband's job is that I am left to do all the repairs around the house....So last summer (that is '08), I bought 7 buckets of driveway sealer to do my driveways. My son and his friend were going to do that job for me...A year later, here I am with my squeegie brushes and  7 buckets of sealer. I powerwashed the driveways yesterday and started sealing them this afternoon...OHhhh will I be glad for a soak tonight. Probably if I don't ...I won't be walking to finish the job tomorrow....A soak in a bath tub could never do. I am really glad to have my tub  :D.  Now to figure out how to stay awake for the Phillies game tonight!!  :-\

Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

So glad I have my hot tub
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:32:54 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: So glad I have my hot tub
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 08:58:54 am »
Hmm, I noticed you didn't use any pronouns that would have indicated the gender of this neighbor  :o I know I used my tub heavily this week.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:04:14 am »
I was waiting for that..only I didn't expect it from YOU...Bill!! A while back I said something about my girlfriend and I going in the tub..and the guys thought that was weird..so This is my neighbor who is a very good friend and happens to be a female. We tried to talk her husband into joining us but he wouldn't.

Amazingly my soak last night fixed all my aching parts. My back, my legs and my arms feel great and I am ready to finish the driveways today!! I can't believe it because I was really hurting last night.

And I fell asleep on the Phillies game  :(
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:04:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42