Brand Specific Forums > Jacuzzi Hot Tubs

jacuzzi in trouble??

(1/2) > >>

willow:
A beachcomber rep told my husband tonight that jacuzzi was in trouble and that we also have to pay a fee for all service calls. We are in southern Ontario.

Vanguard:
Unless you hear it from a Jacuzzi rep, I wouldn't believe it.  Beachcomber has been known for their underhanded tactics.  I'd be willing to bet they are the ones in trouble.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.:
My understanding is that they PAY YOU for every service call they make...no promises though. You might just want to ask your local Jacuzzi dealer

hottubdan:
It sounds like someone who works for a dealer that sells Beachcomber told your husband that, not a Beachcomber rep.  You would have to check with the dealer regarding service fees.  My best guess is most manufacturers are "in trouble" in this economy.

Pathfinder:
I would think its just some rumor starting, as a few years ago there was a mass exodus by a lot of S.Ont Beachcomber dealers that switched to Jacuzzi. Dealers were given a heads up that the Beachcomber factory was possibly going to strike so dealers started exploring there options. Lots switched and never looked back. So if its still the same BC Rep covering Ontario then it wouldnt surprise me it if was false.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version