What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Football  (Read 17258 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Football
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 08:34:20 am »
While a Brown's fan, possibly soon to be ex-Brown's fan, I might actually get some yard work or more golf done this year.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 08:34:20 am »

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 09:30:37 am »
Jerry's heart must have sank on that game winning field goal but you couldn't tell when the camera focused on him just after that moment because his plastic surgery makes frowning impossible.

I don't recall them showing Jerry after the game-winning FG.  But I do recall them showing him while he was digging for gold up his nose.  ;D

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 10:52:26 am »
I don't recall them showing Jerry after the game-winning FG.  But I do recall them showing him while he was digging for gold up his nose.  ;D

They showed that on Leno. They made it look like he was on the overhead screens digging for gold. Funny.

They did indeed show Jerry watching teh final filed goal including him contorting his body hoping to sway the field goal attempt off target and tehn a look of "great, another loss".
220, 221, whatever it takes!

rball82

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2009, 03:38:19 pm »
I cannot believe anyone would stick up for Vick! Are you kidding me, he is a thug and a mennace to society. Not only what he did to animals but also his business partners. Some of you are business people and realize what this person did. Took out business loans and NEVER made a payment. Look at his family, criminals up and down the line, especially his low life brother. If it were not for football they would be life time criminals, but because of football are only part time criminals. If you think this person has any morals just ask Arthur Blank, owner of the Falcons who gave this moron everything and got a criminal instead. Like Vick told Blank face to face that he had nothing to do with dog fighting. Are you kidding? Blank stood by Vick until all the evidence came out, until he finally realized who this person really is and will always be. A CRIMINAL.  I give him 5 years before he is back in trouble, hell he was caught smoking pot while in home lock down.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2009, 04:47:56 pm »
I cannot believe anyone would stick up for Vick! Are you kidding me, he is a thug and a mennace to society. Not only what he did to animals but also his business partners. Some of you are business people and realize what this person did. Took out business loans and NEVER made a payment. Look at his family, criminals up and down the line, especially his low life brother. If it were not for football they would be life time criminals, but because of football are only part time criminals. If you think this person has any morals just ask Arthur Blank, owner of the Falcons who gave this moron everything and got a criminal instead. Like Vick told Blank face to face that he had nothing to do with dog fighting. Are you kidding? Blank stood by Vick until all the evidence came out, until he finally realized who this person really is and will always be. A CRIMINAL.  I give him 5 years before he is back in trouble, hell he was caught smoking pot while in home lock down.

I hate to even respond but who was sticking up for Vick?

His actions were deplorable; the discussion was whether there should be action beyond what the criminal justice system did. Some of us (myself included) think the NFL suspension and people thinking he shouldn't be allowed to work in the NFL is akin to double jeopary. At the same time, being a dog owner (of 3 plus 2 cats) I certainly think he got what he deserved (time and $$ hardship) and maybe even should have gotten more BUT as soon as a criminal is set free I think they have the right to put that behind them (with the exception of pediphiles, rapists, etc who should be monitiored if not castrated).   
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2009, 08:13:16 pm »
If Vick were in any other legitimate line of business...do you seriously think he would  ever be hired back? No way....I am convinced he will get his just reward ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2009, 08:13:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42