What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Industry Professionals (please read message 1 before posting (no replies)  (Read 153410 times)

Whirlpool Wes

Re: Industry Professionals (please read message 1 before posting (no replies)
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 09:48:54 pm »
Hello, my name is Wes. I am a store manager in Jacksonville, FL for Jacuzzi. I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not an expert on all the other brands, but I am a Jacuzzi expert. I believe in honesty and integrity with the right dealer being half the battle. I work off the premise that people like to buy and hate to be sold to. My team and I do not disparage the competitor in order to build up our own; I feel we don't have to. We do not sell the name "Jacuzzi"; we sell the history and innovation that the Jacuzzi name carries. This is a claim that no other brand can make. I am a water chemistry expert and thoroughly enjoy what I do knowing I can sleep at night because we helped someone relieve pain and stress without drugs. We follow up with our customers after the sale and I am proud to say that we make friends for life. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 09:48:54 pm »

PrecisionPoolMA

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2012, 08:51:13 pm »
Hi guys,

New guy here to this forum and so far love what I see!

My name is Jay Broyer and I have been in the industry for the last 12 years. I started sweeping floors and opening pools for the largest Dimension 1 spa dealer in the north east when I was 16 years old and been doing it ever since.

I have a passion for the industry and have done everything from pool construction, service, and sales. I like to study advanced water chemistry in order to better serve my customers and feel I can assist on this forum in that sense.

My service background on multiple manufacturers should also lend to help in spa troubleshooting.

My brother and his business partner went on their own back in 2006 and I followed to help open our first store.

We started with Bullfrog Spas (love them)

we also have sold Great Lakes (ehh)

This past year we decided to take a chance on Coleman Spas made by Cal through poolcorp our main distributor. We are a smal dealer whose main biz is pool construction so buying from our main supplier had some benefits.

We were really not pleased with the distribution model and have recently struck a deal with Marquis Spas and I could not be happier.

The new spas show up next week and really looking forward to setting them up on the sales floor.

I also do some freelance web development on the side.

I hope to contribute to this forum as much as I can and I look forward to meeting other industry professionals and helping spa owners here.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:14:47 pm by Forum Admin »

Wizard

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2013, 03:46:50 pm »
Hello everyone,

My name is Lance Fitzsimmons and I have been in this business since 1984. I have been involved in all phases of aquatics and specialize in water quality and efficiency. In the last 28 years I have worked on everything from a backyard spa to facilities over a million gallons.

In 1994 I became the original R&D for a new startup, Acu-Trol which was purchased by Pentair several years ago.

I have a lot of experience in chemical automation and have tested numerous ORP/pH systems which gives me a unique understanding about cause and effect when it comes to water chemistry.

After applying my commercial experience to hot tubs I was referred to as The Hot Tub Wizard as I took people's problem tubs and made them into easy to maintain, enjoyable spas.

Yes, I do things a little differently then most but the methods I employ are simple and have never let me down.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:14:23 pm by Forum Admin »

SpaExpress

Re: Industry Professionals
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2013, 07:19:20 pm »
Hello Community,

My name is Derek Baum, owner of Spa Express in Cotati, CA. I've been in the Hot Tub business for over 25 years doing full sales, service, and supplies for the Sonoma and Marin counties. I mainly focus on L.A. Spas, Nordic, Clearwater, and used Hot Tubs. We do service calls throughout the two counties. My business is small, I know my customers well, keep my prices low, and I'm glad to be the local hot tub guy for as long as I have!

Hot Spring Official

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 04:37:04 pm »
Good afternoon, everyone!

As it relates to our products, Hot Spring is here and we are excited to contribute to the great conversations in this forum!  We will do our best to be a technical resource directly within your posts but may occasionally refer your questions/comments to a dealer or our Customer Service line for more in depth follow up.

Happy Hot Tubbing!

Thanks,
Steve
---Hot Spring Spas---
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:08:55 am by Forum Admin »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2014, 12:12:17 am »
Hi everyone ,

My name is Ryan and I am the managing director for the North American division of Vortex Spas . We are the biggest spa retailer in Australia and New Zealand with over 60 dealers . We are famous for our double loungers and our swim spa. That being said , we started  our integration in the North American Market 5 years ago in Quebec city , Canada and  I am in charge of developping the product to meet the north american standard. Our mission is simple , we want to offer a product that compete the well-known and well-established brands at a much better price by dealing directly with the custumers . For that we have to combine service , shipping logistic and a good quality product that people like and enjoy and even if we are not perfect I think we have pulled it off so far .

If you need any informations regarding our product or you just want to talk about spas you can contact me at info@vortexspas.ca

If you are a custumer and doesnt have a vortex dealer in your area , it does mean that you are elligible for the online.

best regards ,

Ryan
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:08:32 am by Forum Admin »

LukeHSS

My name is Luke Bednar. I currently work for Hanson HotSpring Spas here in Colorado Springs. I started this job as a service technician learning the ropes. Then progressed into sales. For the past two years I have sold HotSprings, Tiger River, HotSpot, Limelight and Fantasy spas. I enjoy going to work everyday for my employer and could not ask for a more rewarding job.

Overall I have noticed that the general perception of "spas" is somewhat negative. I would like to take that and flip it 180 degrees so more people can enjoy the benefits of "hot water"! By taking the time to inform my customer how to properly care for their tubs and their water, we can all enjoy the fruits of our labor. So I would be happy to help any person on this forum regardless of what brand of tub they own. Let's work together to get people back in their spas!

CHTR

Re: Industry Professionals
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2014, 06:54:07 pm »
My name is Lorenz Plourde and I have been in the Hot Tub Industry since 2005. I have provided technical and warranty services to consumers, dealers & distributors. This included creating policies and procedures to manage warranty returns, creating technical publications and ongoing dealer training.

Activities also included demonstrations at trade shows, assisting with marketing activities and website management. From 2005 - 2009 I worked at Pacific Spas, and then went on to work with H20 Spas, Hydropool Hot Tubs, Crystal waters Spas, Aruba Spas and CanSpa.

I currently source manufacturers for retailers and retailers for customers to promote the Canadian Hot Tub Industry and Canadian hot tub retailers. I publish a quarterly newsletter which reaches 500 hundred Canadian Hot Tub Retailers covering "What's New", informative articles and B2B opportunities. I can be reached at info@canadianhottubretailer.com

will

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 06:06:41 am »
Yo guys - I'm not sure how many of you are in the portable/inflatable hot tub niche, but I recently got involved in the portable hot tub niche since I actually tried to buy one online myself and couldn't find a good site that sells them other than big box stores, which I hate - so I started my own online store.

Recently launched is PortableHotTubUniverse.com - selling inflatable hot tubs.

For the most part, our prices are the same as big box stores that sell the same brands, but we offer free accessory gifts and exclusive coupons.

-Will
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:39:25 am by Forum Admin »

Rotten1965

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2014, 05:36:28 pm »
Hello,

My name is Jim (Rotten is a nickname given to me by a bandmate for my love of Sex Pistols Frontman Johnny Rotten!) and I have been in the Pool and Spa industry for over a decade. I have worked in just about every area of the Hot Tub/Pool industry from Delivery/Warehouse Manager, Retail Sales, Lab/Water Tech and Store Management. I have the pleasure of working with the best selling brand of Spas in the industry which are made by Watkins Manufacturing. Hot Spring Highlife & Limelight series spas, Caldera spas, Hot Spot and Freeflow. My company is Lifestyles Hot Tubs and is based here in Southeastern Michigan and we have a 50,000 square foot Warehouse located in Fenton Michigan that is home to our delivery team/service techs and also houses our corprate offices. We have 8 retail locations that are in Ann Arbor, Burton, Flint, Lansing, Novi, Rochester, Saginaw and Utica. We have been in business for over 30 years and have carried Watkins made spas the entire time. I am part of the management team and enjoy talking with customers and fellow sales people about the spa industry. My goal is to give our customers the best experience and information to guide them through the buying process. I have a team of experts that enjoy providing our customers with everything they need to know so the buying/ownership part goes as smooth as possible! Please feel free to ask me about any part of buying/owning a hot tub and I will do my best to get you the correct information! I am looking forward to helping anyone who visits this site. I check in several times a day and try to respond to questions/messages asap! Happy Hot Tubbing!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:38:25 pm by Rotten1965 »

SunbeltUK

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2015, 08:22:09 am »
An announcement from Sunbelt Spas UK

To all existing customers and owners of Sunbelt Spas.

We are pleased to announce that Sunbelt Spas UK is now distributing the Sunbelt Spa series of leisure and swim spas right here in the UK. As a business we are committed to providing high quality spa products, which are supported by a genuine and conscientious after-sales support service, and over the next few months we will be developing our network of dealerships located throughout the UK to provide a convenient Sunbelt Spa professional in your area.

Furthermore, we are pleased to announce that our new hot tub and spa showroom will be opening very shortly at our UK headquarters in York, North Yorkshire. The showroom will offer an ideal opportunity to view and 'wet test' our spa ranges, as well as speak to staff members who will be able to answer any questions that you may have.

The official website for Sunbelt Spas UK is live and can be found at sunbeltspas.co.uk, where you can find details about our full range of products as well as being able to purchase our official Sunbelt Spa accessories directly from the manufacturer.

This announcement is to notify existing Sunbelt Spa customers that we have a new headquarters here in the UK and to keep our valued customers up to date with our exciting developments.

If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kind Regards

Sunbelt Spas UK
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:02:36 am by Forum Admin »

karen8007

Hi

My name is Karen and we actually hire hot tubs at besthottubhireliverpool
I've had a little look around the forum and I must say that it looks like a good, friendly resource with some great information.
I'm looking forward to pitching in whenever I can.  I'm in the know regarding most tubs used in the UK.  I'm also pretty good with marketing, so any questions or help I can give - just give me a shout.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 08:19:22 am by Forum Admin »

spalover

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2016, 12:40:15 pm »
Hi folks

My name is Mike and for 6+ years I've been the owner of Hot Tub Cover Depot. We work directly with a factory in Florida to make replacement spa covers, and I do all the website maintenance, writing, and much of the customer service as well. We pride ourselves in good customer service, and offering a product that's made here in the USA, by hand, and shipped for free.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 08:19:57 am by Forum Admin »

JohnPools

Hi
My Name is John
I have been engaged in the construction of swimming pools for more than 15 years!

htocanada

Hey everyone! My name's Dan - I'm part of the team that recently launched the "Hot Tub Outfitters" website. Everyone on our team has several years experience in hot tub and swimspa sales and service and we wanted to provide an easy way for customers to order parts and chemicals to their home.

This forum is great and I've enjoyed perusing it - lots of great information!

Currently we are only shipping within Canada - we will expand to the US at some point in the future. Let me know if you have any feedback! Would love to hear what you think.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 01:13:46 pm by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42