What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Industry Professionals (please read message 1 before posting (no replies)  (Read 153435 times)

Paultubs

Re: Industry Professionals
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2019, 05:23:00 am »
Hi All,

My name is Paul. I own a Hot Tub Covers company in the UK. I just came across the forum which I know has a heavy US audience but wanted to make sure if anyone in the UK needs any help we can be of assistance if possible. (also willing to help anyone else if we can).

Thanks for your time

Paul
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 08:52:09 am by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Industry Professionals
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2019, 05:23:00 am »

jmack

Hello, Im Jason. I run a Hot Spring dealership in NC for about 5 years now. Thats about it.

tornaratz76

I am Tornara, owner of Mazuzue and Hot Tubs, located in Sanford, Florida-a lovely area.  Our 5th year in operation.  We sell the full lineup of Maax products, California Cooperages, Coleman Performance Spas, and Maxims.  That is it.........

vippoolsandspas

In business for over 25 years in Ontario, CANADA.   

Jentiferr

I'm Jentiferr, and it's a pleasure to connect with you all here. My store is located at 41 Logistics Blvd, Suite A-2, Walton, KY 41094. If you have any inquiries or need assistance, feel free to reach out to me via phone at 626-747-4567.

At our store, we specialize in providing high-quality products for pools, hot tubs, and spas, including a wide range of chlorine tablets and granules. Our prices are competitive, and for instance, you can get 80 lbs of chlorine tablets for just $263. We are committed to offering you various options that enhance your swimming pool and spa experience, ensuring clear and sanitary water quality. If you're interested in our products or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to providing you with excellent service and products!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 10:08:52 am by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42