Original > Hot Tub Forum

Industry Professionals (please read message 1 before posting (no replies)

<< < (2/13) > >>

Jacuzzi Jim:
 Hey!  My name is Jim, or you can call me "Jacuzzi Jim" or JJ for short. We sell "Jacuzzi" brand spa's hence the nick name, I have been in the spa world for 6 years, I am not a store owner but about as close to one as you can get,  I did service for the first 3 years and sales the last 3 going on 4 now. Please feel free to PM me, or I can and do give out my phone number if you wish to call and discuss things in person.

soak-king:
My name is Jerry and I sell
[*]HotSpring Spas[/list][*]Tiger River Spas[/list][*]Hot Spot Spas[/list][*]Solana Spas
[/list][*]above ground pools
[/list][*]fireplaces and stoves
[/list] for a company in SOUTH East Texas who have been fortunate enough to have a 20+ yr relationship with Watkins Mfg. and build in-ground pools and spas.

I'm relatively new to this industry but I'm having a blast.

I am also one of a few who can geographically call Terminator a Northerner!  ;D  ;)

stuart:
My real last name is Stuart...Most people have called me Stu or Stuart for years as a first name so I'm used to it.

I've been in spa world for over 20 years, been a technician for most of that in addition to several years as a delivery guy, chemical maintenance person, factory rep, store owner, salesman, show team member, Dealer advisory board member and even consultant.

I've helped design spas, written sales tracks and chemical programs and even articles for trade magazines.

I currently own one of the largest stores in Colorado (although Bill PM'd me to let me know he wasn't referring to me with the disturbed comment, musta meant spaman) and write a tech column for Spa Retailer Magazine.

In all these years I've sold and serviced most major brands, toured most of their factories and been through many of their sales and service training classes.

We currently sell Marquis and D1...

I've made it a point to make it to almost every major trade show in the last 20 years (except this year because of cancer). In addition to this I've had the privilege of servicing and selling thousands of spas of varied brands and owned many, many different spas.

In my younger show selling days most of the industry knew me as “The Cowboy” because I always wore jeans, a black sport coat and trademark Cowboy hat (helped customers remember me from show to show).

I met spaman on the forum and hired him to run my company last year he’s done a great job through my illness and recovery!

Never hesitate to PM me, ask a question on the board or even question my opinion…I really like learning by struggling through issues!

Steve:

Not as creative as Term and I can't rhyme...

My name is Steve and I use the alias "Steve" to hide my real identity so Jim won't get me fired from my current job! ;D

I'm no longer in the spa industry but was for 15+ years. Most of that was with Beachcomber spas in Edmonton. I have been a sales rep for a couple other manufacturers for the remainder and started my own business consulting company teaching sales & marketing strategies to both spa and non-spa related businesses.

Known for being honest (handsome & funny) and to the point and I really enjoy teaching potential customers the key aspects of buying a spa and eliminating the BS factor. Always feel free to PM me...

If it's not appropriate that I be in this section Bill due to the fact that I'm no longer in the spa biz, I'm OK with you removing this...

East_TX_Spa:
I'm Chris, but I go by my Top Gun call sign which is Terminator.  Most folks just call me Term.  I manage East Texas Spas in Longview, TX.  We also have a store in Tyler as well as HotSpring Spas of Shreveport in Louisiana.

All three of our stores sell HotSpring, Tiger River, HotSpot and Solana Spas exclusively and have been doing so for 23 years.  We employ 3 full-time, factory trained service personnel to take care of our customers.  We do not work on other brands of spas, but we will dispose of your spa for free should you wish to trade it in on a new HotSpring.

Our company has been chosen "Territory Dealer of the Year" on numerous occasions due to our outstanding record and dedication to customer service.  In 2007, we were honored to receive the Locksin-Thompson Dealer of the Year Award from Watkins, one of the highest forms of recognition in the industry.  We eat, drink, sleep and breathe HotSpring Spas and customer satisfaction.

I come to this forum to learn, to help, but mainly to try and spread good cheer.  I look at spas as an enhancement to the quality of life, and it gives me great personal enjoyment to play my small part.  There are many, many knowledgeable folks on this forum and that's what makes it the best of its kind.

If you are ever in East Texas, you always have an open invitation to stop by and have a Shiner Bock Beer, a cigar, and pleasant company! :)

Terminator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version