What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Industry Professionals (please read message 1 before posting (no replies)  (Read 153440 times)

Jacuzzi Calgary

Re: Industry Professionals (please read message 1 before posting (no replies)
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 02:57:00 am »
Hi All,

My name is Darren Jordison and although I don't visit this site very often, I think that sites like these can help the serious hot tub shopper and the hot tub enthusiast benefit from the experience and opinions of people who work and breathe and live the hot tub industry everyday.

I have been in the hot tub industry for over 10 years in Calgary, AB, I have been a top performer for Beachcomber Hot Tubs, HotSpring hot Tubs and now- Jacuzzi Hot Tubs (International Distributor of the Year 2009).

My goal is to raise the bar in the hot tub industry and to do the right thing for consumers.

I'm Here To Help!
Darren Jordison G.M.
Jacuzzi Premium Spas of Calgary
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:43:06 am by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 02:57:00 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 12:05:32 am »
Ahhh my buddy Darren above!  ;D

I thought I'd re-type my intro since there has been many changes in my life. I joined this forum way back when as a salesperson for Beachcomber Hot Tubs in Edmonton. I worked there for over a decade and became one of Beachcombers top salepeople worldwide. I left after hitting the ceiling in 2004 and stayed within the industry for a number of years as a rep for Hydropool and another line out of western Canada. I started a business consulting company (which I still own) but have recently taken on the position of Manager for Beachcomber Edmonton after being away for over 6 years. It's good to be "home"!  Both here and Beachcomber! ;)

I'm not sure I'll be back spending as much time as I once did, but I'll do my best! Good to see many of my old friends still around here. I look forward to catching up with many of you very soon.

Steve

RobertB

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2011, 09:02:13 pm »
Hi I am RobertB. I have been selling and servicing spas since 1994.

I used to post on her quite a bit in the late 90's.

Just started posting again and I have noticed that none of my old posts are here anymore. :'(

I guess it is ok since all of the topics are pretty much the same. ;)

I am not here to advertise my services. I am just here to help where I can.

hottubs2u

Feedback please – www.hottubs2u.co.uk
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 04:41:01 am »
Hi there,

My name is Aymen – a sales manager in a company called Hot Tubs 2U , in which we offer various types of hot tubs and wooden fired hot tubs.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance :).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:37:46 pm by Forum Admin »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 03:23:53 pm »
Hi There

My name is Eric and I work sales for Hot Spring Spas of the Twin Cities (MN), we sell Hot Spring, Limelight and Hot Spot Hot Tubs.  I have been in the pool & spa industry for approx. 11 years now and signed up for this forum so that I can use my knowledge to be of assistance to anyone with questions up in this neck of the woods.

HotTubWorkscom

My Name is Jerry and I am part of the hottubworks.com  team which is a leading online hot tub supply company.  We do not sell hot tubs we only keep them happy and healthy.

We staff 7 full time techs for client support, we provide parts and supplies for end users, service companies, and retailers.

Personally I have been in the industry for over 15 years split between working for Sundance and HotTubWorks.com  

Our goal is simply to make hot tub ownership easy as affordable as possible.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:24:00 am by Forum Admin »

pjohnston

Re: Hot Tub industry professionals
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 05:05:17 am »
Hi Micah!

Hope you are doing well!

My name is Peter Johnston. I have been in the spa industry for well over a decade and knowledgeable about these products. If you are planning to buy a new hot tub or swim spa do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reach at pjohnston1970@gmail.com.

Respectfully,
Peter
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:23:20 am by Forum Admin »

Spa_Tech

• Independent Spa technician
After nearly six years of silence, I have returned.

Hello, my name is Craig and I still work in the spa industry.
We were first asked who the ^%#@! we were back on this post dated 2005. (http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/forum/index.php/topic,5884.msg68167.html#msg68167)

I conducted my independent spa repair business well after the housing market burst- but late in 2007 ended my run as an independent, unable to make ends meet. In April 2008, I relucantly took up housekeeping with Phoenix Spas as their service manager until their closing in January this year.

Yes- for those of you who are familiar with my previous postings about the company, I did work for them in the earnest hope that I could have some effect on both their product and reputation in the industry. Unfortunately, what I was able to accomplish was not sufficient enough to ensure the companies survival in an increasingly competitive market.

Today, I am rebuilding... in the same manner as the myth of the self-immolating bird, I will be resurrecting an vocation dead nearly three years.

I am happy to help with any questions regarding any product and pleased to render service for Phoenix Spas or any other product in my service territory in northern California. I do not retail any product and have no ties to any manufacturer.

Darnovi

Hi,
My name is Darnell and I am a Factory Rep for Hawkeye and Barefoot Spas. I have been in the Spa industry for about 6 years and have traveled the country meeting quite a few dealers and service professionals.
This industry is a lot of fun and because of the constant challenge to create a better product it is never boring.The last 30 months has found me doing a lot of learning on the manufacturing end of the industry. So if you have questions I welcome them and will do my best to provide an answer.
There are quite a few well made spa on the market and a lot of the time it just comes down to being comfortable with who you are buying it from. You will never hear me knock another manufacturers product to make mine look better.
I look forward to perhaps getting to know a lot of you and learning from all! I can be reached at djones@hawkeyemfg.com
Also if you get the time visit barefootfitnessspas.com barefootspas.com hawkeyespas.com
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 10:00:03 am by Forum Admin »

MileHighSpaTech

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2011, 01:03:39 pm »
My name is Ed Konarske, I own Everything Hot Tubz in Englewood Colorado and have been in the industry 11 years.  We are a hot tub service company who also sells refurbished hot tubs.

I had a customer doing research and told me this site was helpful so I figured I would join and maybe learn something or beable to help someone with problems or in making a decision.

Not selling new spas (anymore) but having sold almost all brands I hope I can bring a nonbiased view.  Feel free to email me at Ed@EverythingHotTubz.com or checkout our site at everythinghottubz.com. 

Spacepuppy

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2011, 07:24:54 pm »
Hello my name is James and I managed /sold Hot Spring, Tiger River, Hot Spot,Dynasty and Caldera spas for about 6 years about 6 years ago. I am no longer in the business but I do own a 97 Hotspring Jetsetter. I have also owned a Nordic spa which was a round hot tub with few ammenities but I loved it anyway. I have no axe to grind and my expierence is limited to my time in the pool and spa  business some 6 years ago.

Pools Plus Inc MI

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 03:26:23 pm »
Hello,

We are Pools Plus in Grand Rapids, MI. We have been in business since the early 70's. We sell Hot Spring and Sundance spas. We also sell In Ground vinyl and above ground pools. We have an e-commerce site for everyone to enjoy as well. We offer parts for all the brands of spas we carry as well as supplies for both pools & spas. WE are excited to be on the forum and hopefully we can help some consumers with their issues.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 03:43:02 pm by Forum Admin »

Sunplay

We are Sunplay Pools & Spas, been in the pool and spa industry since 1967, so we have been around for a while to say the least. We are retail and service provider in Utah and we also have an awesome online retail site sunplay.com.

We carry Caldera Spas and the newly acquired Freeflow Spas.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:19:11 am by Forum Admin »

The Cover Guy

Hi I am Jay from thecoverguy.com I grew up in a pool and spa shop that my brother ran starting in 1979. We went all hot tubs in 1984 and since then I have sold, serviced, and moved countless hot tubs.

My start into specifically hot tub covers was In 1986 at a home show a customer walked up and I asked him if he had an interest in buying a hot tub and he said no he already had one, and at that time there were not many people that actually had a hot tub in our area, he then asked if I could get him a hot tub cover replacement for his hot tub because his 2" flat hot tub cover had been broken by someone sitting on it. I said Ok and I have been making and supplying hot tub covers ever since.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:14:17 am by Forum Admin »

ssparay

Oklahoma City Selection of Hot Tubs
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2012, 03:11:46 pm »
Country Leisure is dedicated to manufacturing the highest quality spas and above ground pools. Oklahoma City pool shoppers will find a beautiful showroom and experts on hand to help you choose the perfect hot tub or above ground pool. We also offer fast, friendly and knowledgeable service on all Oklahoma hot tubs or pools—regardless of manufacturer. We proudly install our quality pools and hot tubs across Oklahoma.With our hot tubs, Oklahoma City shoppers have the ability to buy one of our expertly crafted ready made hot tubs or custom design one to your liking. We manufacture all of our spas and hot tubs onsite to provide you with the highest quality and best value. 

Adam works with Country Leisure— a manufacturer of above ground pools and hot tubs Oklahoma City depends on.  He writes about home improvement and home recreation trends.  More info can be found at countryleisuremfg.com
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:53:17 pm by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

Oklahoma City Selection of Hot Tubs
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2012, 03:11:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42