Original > Hot Tub Forum

Industry Professionals (please read message 1 before posting (no replies)

(1/13) > >>

wmccall:
We are indeed fortunate to have many Industry Professionals that frequent this forum and contribute to its sucess in many ways.   Despite what some disturbed person in Colorado may say, this board is one of the most succesful of its kind because of its variety of owners, industry professionals, and shoppers.    I have created this thread as a vehicle for those industry professionals, who choose to, to give us a brief introduction of themselves, their experience, and their affiliations.

I'm asking that these professionals add a message to this thread and limit the message to the points above and any thing else you feel relevent.   Please confine your message to your own material, not referencing the post of others outside your organization.

Replies to any message, comments about other posts, or posts by those not in the Industry will be deleted.

PS - Usually we ask that dealers/companies not advertise their website or company in their posts or profiles.  However, here  in this thread, people are coming to specifically find out more about you and I think it wouldn't be a huge crime to include your website in this thread only.

Micah:
 My name is Micah.  I am a 20+ year veteran of the pool and spa industry.  I currently have 3 stores one in West Covina, another in Santa Clarita, Ca. and the third in Oxnard, Ca.  We are in an area where there are no other spa stores, so we have the ability to sell any brand we want. We sell  Marquis, Hotspring Spas, Dimension One and Artesian Spas.  I have an unusual insight to most spa companies as we are the warranty service station for many other spa companies. My specialty is water chemistry. 
 If anyone is confused about spas or would just like to ask a few questions please feel free to contact me. my email is micah@WhiteSwanSpas.com .  If you would like to come see me click the link below for directions.

www.WhiteSwanSpas.com

The_real_Clown_Shoes:
My name's AJ Cassidy.  I've been a Hot Spring salesman in Iowa since January of 2005.  I've got a lot of family in the industry- my stepdad and his family started Hawkeye spas in the 80s out in California.  I've been to Top Gun.  That's about it, I guess.

loosenupspas:
I am Tom Smith, owner of Loosen-Up Spas and Hot Tubs, located in Sanford, Florida-a lovely area.  Our 5th year in operation.  We sell the full line up of Maax products, California Coperages, Coleman Performance Spas and Maaxims.  That is it.........

Chas:
Well friends, it's time to move on. We have been selling tubs since 1986, and we closed up shop just this week. That would be June 22, 2014.

It was a very successful, very loooong run! We met a lot of great people, and would like to think that we helped them enjoy life just that much more.

Working with Watkins was great. People, product, all top notch.

The stores are closed (no, my kids did NOT want to take over the business, go figure) but we still answer the phone. I'm still a warranty station for Watkins Wellness (new name) and we also take care of our out-of-warranty customers. We have a LOT of those!

To you - my web friends - all the best.

Chas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version