What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Swell-Tub's New Spa Search  (Read 75250 times)

Calypso

Re: Swell-Tub's New Spa Search
« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2008, 01:03:43 am »
Congratulations. Looks GREAT! There is only one thing missing. Drinks in the lighted drink holders. I meant water of course  ;D as the spa will dehydrate you.

ENJOY  :)
2007 Pacific Calypso

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2008, 01:03:43 am »

ftwiebe

• LUV my Coast Radiance...
« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2008, 05:35:21 pm »
I am glad that you enjoy your Jacuzzi. My best friend has the 470 and I really enjoyed it until I saw the Coast Radiance. The waterfalls do not compare at all and the lights even more so. I mean the Jacuzzi has 3 lights vs like 50! The Radiance's power over the Jacuzzi was bar none. I think my friend is now jealous! LOL

ftwiebe

• LUV my Coast Radiance...
« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2008, 05:38:43 pm »
Actually that's another reason I chose the Radiance over the Jacuzzi 470. On the Radiance there are so many places for drinks, and they don't get swept away like they do in the Jacuzzi or the Sundance for that matter.

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2008, 11:10:05 am »
I first put money down on a Coast Radiance with 2 - 7HP pumps. Later I wet tested a Coast Radiance with 3 - 5HP pumps. The noise of the pumps made it so I couldn't hear the stereo. I was looking for a relaxing experience and not a Tim Allen experience. So I looked and wet tested several tubs until I found the Jacuzzi J-470. For $3,000 less than the Radiance I got what I was looking for.

Everyone finds what they like. That is why they make so many diffferent tubs. You can read earlier in this thread my experience with the Coast Radiance decision. I did talk to one spa service tech and he did say what do you think happens after you put large pumps with a great deal of pressure on all those fittings. After a while you have the opportunity for leaks. Another issue I had that you will not was that Coast is a Canadian tub and parts have been an issue in my area. Now Coast is a really WOW tub and I will admit is was an exciting tub but I was just looking for another kind of experience.

Anyway congrats on your new Coast and I know you will enjoy it for years to come.

Scott  :)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2008, 11:10:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42