What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Great Service  (Read 2693 times)

sonofsail

• Hi Y'all
Great Service
« on: April 04, 2008, 12:19:43 am »
I noticed my ozonator wasn't putting out like it did when I got my tub (7 months ago).  I called the dealer where I got the tub about 4:30 in the afternoon on Monday.  They said it was probably a clogged valve or something.  Before noon the next day they were leaving after replacing the part.   I'm sure most people are saying to themselves "no big deal, that's the way it should work".  I agree.   The reason for the post is that this shows how important it is to shop the dealer and the service you can get not just the price and the tub.
"Growing older but not up..."

Hot Tub Forum

Great Service
« on: April 04, 2008, 12:19:43 am »

Water Boy

Re: Great Service
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 10:09:40 am »
That is a great story. It just goes to show that if you prvoide great service, you will have happy customers, and they will tell everyone they know about you, which will in turn equate to more business. Glad to hear that you have a great dealer!!  :)
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 10:33:09 am »
I noticed my ozonator wasn't putting out like it did when I got my tub (7 months ago).  I called the dealer where I got the tub about 4:30 in the afternoon on Monday.  They said it was probably a clogged valve or something.  Before noon the next day they were leaving after replacing the part.   I'm sure most people are saying to themselves "no big deal, that's the way it should work".  I agree.   The reason for the post is that this shows how important it is to shop the dealer and the service you can get not just the price and the tub.
Maybe I'm getting too old, but isn't this the way it should be? I'm glad someone gets it right....

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 10:33:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42