What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealers- What are your Spa's 2008 Warranty?  (Read 49017 times)

Summitman

Re: Dealers- What are your Spa's 2008 Warranty?
« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2008, 05:32:51 pm »

WB--I assume this is different than the Aquatremors??  Didn't you tell me there are 3 stereo options??

TX, Chrisi

Wettunes is a basic set of two pop up speakers with amplifier.  It doesnt provide much in bass, but definetely is a good option to play some good tunes.  The aquatremor on the other hand is a nice option because it adds nice music to the spa, and also with our design of spa we use the dead air space to create vibration on the spa shell.  It actually creates more therapy in the spa.  The aquatremor is nice but expensive so you definetely want to check out before buying.  As far as pricing goes you should be able to get that from your local dealer.  They should be willing to work with you quite a bit, and give you a great deal.  Pricing varies from dealer to dealer because of variance in overheads.  I wish I could help you out more, but like any dealer thats about the best I can give you for price!  Good luck and hope you find the perfect spa! :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2008, 05:32:51 pm »

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2008, 06:18:46 pm »
Thanks, I figured it was different.  I am waiting for my dealer to reply.  I know they have worked great with my friend with a Kodiak Leg. Ex. and have gone out of their way to work with us and the Dynasty we want to wet test that they also carry.

I'll let you all know what we find out.

PS--I know the Dynasty we want to check will be in around tax day... ::)

Chrisi
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2008, 06:18:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42