What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Go Chargers  (Read 8576 times)

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Re: Go Chargers
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 09:18:37 pm »
Hey Dax, Your friend Jerry wants to have a cheese steak with you  ;D ;)..Or maybe a Sub

Loved the look on Jerry's face while standing on the sidelines after he realized his team had lost.  8-)

BTW, did you see TO crying afterwards?  ;D

I think both the Giants and Chargers will be too beaten up to compete next week.  It'll be the Packers and the Patriots in the Super Bowl.  Although I will be rooting for San Diego....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 09:18:37 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 09:50:20 pm »
Yep, I have to agree...I am hoping to enjoy the Packers pack the Pats in the Super Bowl..Have a couple of Blue Moons and say that 3 times real fast!! ;D ;D

Support your dealer so they can support you!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 01:11:31 am »
Damn, that was a good game today. Even if you're a Chargers hater it was an exciting game down to the last play.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 08:03:56 am »
I think all of the games were great this weekend..We really got our money's worth.  ;)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 08:22:23 am »
I was at the Pats -Jax Game Sat night and the first half gave me heartburn....but by the 4th, it was all good.  :)

Go Pats!
07 Caldera Geneva

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 12:39:09 pm »
You're a nice guy Drew, otherwise you would have told me to pack it! ;)

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 12:44:48 pm »
I want them both to lose! :o ;D..not sure if we can even watch that game since we really dislike them that much. I can't imagine my husband "blessing" both sides at once :-/.

rooting for Washington was bad enough this past weekend...

I really wished that Jeff Garcia was successful though.  :-/

Easy Boni!!  So much hatred!!!!  WAHOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!  
Dax - I agree....the look on Jerry's face was priceless....we were loving it!!!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 12:58:09 pm »

the look on Jerry's face was priceless....we were loving it!!!!

Jerry was REALLY bumming on the sideline in the fading moments and you know the cameramen were readying that shot as the last pass was intercepted.

If it weren't for all the plastic surgery we'd have seen a FULL frown but his face doesn't stretch enough to allow it.  
220, 221, whatever it takes!

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 01:30:07 pm »

Jerry was REALLY bumming on the sideline in the fading moments and you know the cameramen were readying that shot as the last pass was intercepted.

If it weren't for all the plastic surgery we'd have seen a FULL frown but his face doesn't stretch enough to allow it.  

I just think it's hilarious that EVERYONE noticed his face.  It made the victory even sweeter!  You're right....major plastic surgery!! ;D

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 02:54:00 pm »
Sorry Bohms, you must understand  :-/. to be honest this is the first time in years that I have really enjoyed the playoffs. My husband has admitted the same. Since my Eagles are out, I may root for a team but if they lose..oh well..I don't feel bad. :-? And these games were really awesome! By the way..we did root for the Giants and the whole time we kept trying to justify that :o BUT the real justification came after the game was over...The GIANTS MADE T.O. CRY Oh my gosh I will forever be a surreptitious Giants fan just because of that ;D

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 03:54:28 pm »
The GIANTS MADE T.O. CRY Oh my gosh I will forever be a surreptitious Giants fan just because of that ;D

Not only that, but the Giants played real football in week-17 against the Patriots.  They didn't rest their starters because they had their playoff spot decided.  And it ended up being a great game!  The football gods have smiled on them for that, and they should be admired!

That said, I hope the Packers crush them!  8-)

In Canada eh

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 05:35:43 pm »
Ther seems to be a lot of closet Packers fans here, myself included.

Packers vs. Pats in the Superbowl, should be a good game
Bullfrog 451

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 05:56:49 pm »
I want them both to lose! :o ;D..not sure if we can even watch that game since we really dislike them that much. I can't imagine my husband "blessing" both sides at once :-/.

rooting for Washington was bad enough this past weekend...

I really wished that Jeff Garcia was successful though.  :-/

If Jeff were a poster on here, we could judge him by his ability to host the POTD at his house......I'd call that "successful" in at least one way...

Here's a link for more pics for those interested in seeing what he is doing when he's not playing football...
http://coedmagazine.com/photos/album/carmella-decesare-jeff-garcia/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 06:23:45 pm by ndabunka »
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

In Canada eh

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 06:18:54 pm »
Garcia was a disaster when he was here in Detroit.  He was a "smuck" in the clubhouse and caused all kinds of problems with other players.  He got into arguments with a couple of the Sports radio guys.  One was so bad that his girlfriend (the playmate) called the radio show trying to get the hosts to apologize to him it was absolutely hilarious.  I would never wish an injury or harm on anyone but I certainly do not wish Garcia any future success even after all the good things he says about his days in the CFL.
Bullfrog 451

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 08:22:07 pm »

Why do you think that Brady (other than his Michigan education) isn't in many commercials?

Its his personal choise.

They say its going to be cold in Green Bay Sunday...well, its going to be cold in NE..probably single digits at game time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 08:22:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42