What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Show us your Equipment Compartment  (Read 37900 times)

MarKee

Re: Show us your Equipment Compartment
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2006, 08:40:26 pm »
NE-Phil:  That's a clean looking compartment.

Boni: That is a good idea.  I'm sure they are available to order through your dealer if you wanted the factory spec screening.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2006, 08:40:26 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 09:34:18 pm »
Wow, thanks for the pictures Bonibelle, Markee, and Phil. Marquis has a very clean setup.

OK, I would love to see a late model Caldera compartment. Maybe Chas, Sandiego, Double A, or someone else could snap a picture for us.

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2006, 10:50:06 pm »
Phil needs critter guards! Phil is your deck wood stained? Or is it composit material?  It looks great!

Bonibelle,
Yeah! I do need critter guards. And I didn't even know it. Looks like I'll have to dig up some aluminum screening. I'm sure it's in my workshop...somewhere....???

Thanks. It's not stained wood. It is composite. One year old now and yes, it looks very good. I have a friend who built a wooden deck. It's about 10 years old and looks it. I'm hoping to avoid that rustic but splintered and discolored look! ;D  ;)

Phil  
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2006, 12:00:08 am »
OK, I have to say that D1 has the cleanest Equipment compartment so far. I would like to see a few more though.  

Come on Sundance and Caldera fans, show us what's under the hood.

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2006, 08:16:34 am »
Beachcomber 750.  I was changing the water over the weekend so you will see the garden hose coming out of the drain.

I took a shot to include the step away from the tub, I was cleaning the tub so those are some cleaning supplies.

Rayman
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

wetone

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 05:00:04 pm »

06, Sundance Optima

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2006, 02:09:59 am »
wetone, can you show us a picture with the other panels open, so we can see the pumps, etc.?

hymbaw

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2006, 11:37:26 am »
There are none! All heat, jet action, etc. is supplied by a small nuclear reactor(the cylinder on the right) Overkill? Perhaps. Dangerous? Maybe. But it makes nice hot water!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

patty

• 2006 Sundance Optima
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2006, 06:02:44 pm »
There are none! All heat, jet action, etc. is supplied by a small nuclear reactor(the cylinder on the right) Overkill? Perhaps. Dangerous? Maybe. But it makes nice hot water!

Hymbaw,

Thanks for posting the photo.  The Optima is on our short list and I've been curious what the inside looks like.   Thanks.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2006, 01:19:29 am »
Thanks for the recent photos. We've seen most of the major brands except for Caldera. Any Caldera owners out there with a digital camera?

gores95

• '06 Caldera Geneva
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2006, 05:24:35 pm »
Thanks for the recent photos. We've seen most of the major brands except for Caldera. Any Caldera owners out there with a digital camera?

Since we are looking at Caldera's I would also be interested.  Isn't SanDiego a Caldera dealer?

Marc

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2006, 05:53:18 pm »
So, why can't we see the equipment compartment on the Sundance?  There are 2 panels there with pumps, etc. behind them, to the right and the left of the one with the control box.  Your answer about the reactor was cute, but show us one with those panels open.

hymbaw

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2006, 06:09:38 pm »
Not trying to dissappoint the conspiracy theorists out there, but I didn't post the pics to begin with. Don't have access to a digital camera right now. Talk to wetone
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2006, 02:27:22 pm »
So, why can't we see the equipment compartment on the Sundance?  There are 2 panels there with pumps, etc. behind them, to the right and the left of the one with the control box.  Your answer about the reactor was cute, but show us one with those panels open.
In case anyone was still interested... :)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:27:43 pm by pg_rider »
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

webboy

• hey bub
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 04:12:59 pm »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 04:12:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42