What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I am finished looking at hot tubs  (Read 52043 times)

Brookenstein

Re: I am finished looking at hot tubs
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 10:18:47 am »
Pure curiosity here... what is with grown men making jokes about short buses I've never understood about this.  Is the next punch gonna be Solo saying well, your mama.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 10:18:47 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 10:21:01 am »
Pure curiosity here... what is with grown men making jokes about short buses I've never understood about this.  Is the next punch gonna be Solo saying well, your mama.

Great question my dear... SOLO?

And I believe the correct phrase is YO MAMA! ;)

Brookenstein

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 10:27:21 am »

Great question my dear... SOLO?

And I believe the correct phrase is YO MAMA! ;)

Ah yes, you would be right, there went my street cred I was working so hard on.  Dang.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 10:30:20 am »

Ah yes, you would be right, there went my street cred I was working so hard on.  Dang.

No problem dawg and we'd still chill wid ya anytime cause you so phat! ;D

Neptuner

• My only tub foam
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 10:52:12 pm »
I'm just gonna say what everyone else is thinking...

[size=48]WHO CARES!![/size]
::)

Your last 43 posts are no different from one another and it seems you haven't progressed at all. Continuing to name the spas "you are considering" is not only boring but...well...it's just plain boring...

I know I said I wouldn't respond to this guy who just seems to be toying with us but the idea that ANYBODY still cares is becoming minimal.

I care. This has been one of the more exciting sagas I have read in a long, long time.

Repeat_Offender

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 09:52:03 am »
You need to get out more.
Bullfrog 562

TravelingSpaGuy

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 12:12:32 pm »
I thought you liked Bullfrog and it wet tested well, what happened to them?  Which d1 you have your eye on?
The lingering smell of poor quality will far outlast the sweet smell of money saved on a cheap price.

****I only give my opinions, if you do not like my opinion then voice yours****

solo

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 03:26:30 pm »
I thought you liked Bullfrog and it wet tested well, what happened to them?  Which d1 you have your eye on?

I did like the Bullfrog.  But I'm not sold on Bullfrog Quality.   To boot,  every Bullfrog spa I have seen has had cleanliness issues, even the one in the store that I tested.  It could be that this dealer pushes baquaspa.  But every Bullfrog I have seen has had dirty water.  Plus most Bullfrog dealers are new.  No long term history, this scares me a little.  

I will say that the Oscillator jetpack was one of the best seats I sat in.  But the other factors make me a tad leary on Bullfrog.  

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 02:13:25 pm »
Thought this said everything very clearly and that it was fitting in this thread as well...

Solo,

I may have never met you personally but by reading your posts, I have a VERY clear understanding on your mental state and the fact that you haven't cut the umbilical cord from Mommy yet.

Having you give advice to someone else on how to buy a spa may be the funniest thing I've read in years here! You don't have a CLUE even though MANY of us actually tried to help.
You've missed months of enjoying your spa (not to mention the quality of life issue) all in the name of saving a few bucks.

Let's do the math. You buy a spa next month (HAHAHAHAHA) ::) and you saved $400 over the identical spa you saw months ago for whatever reason. Lets say you have that spa 10 years... Care to figure out what your overall savings was in the lifespan of your spa? For the record, I do believe you are spa shopper, but I also believe you have "issues" that no one here can help with.

You're a JOKE Solo and if you read the thousands of posts I and many others that contributed over the years (FOR FREE) in this forum, you will see the common denominator of us attempting to do everything we can to help others make a wise buying decision. You can NOT suggest otherwise if you take the time to read.

By suggesting that all we are doing is to "tell people to buy, buy, buy", then you have no business here as you obviously have zero comprehension on what you read. You attempt to discredit every salesperson or spa representative that comes here on their own free will to help others by suggesting we have some form of "stake" or ulterior motive in this. Let me make this abundantly CLEAR for you a$$hole! We don't benefit in any way other than knowing that we've helped people eliminate some of the obstacles than can be associated with buying a spa.

99% of us could care less what people buy as long as they understand not to get caught up in marketing BS and "today only" sales. You make a mockery out of spa sales and the buying process and have no concept. This is a guy that spent more time negotiating on spas he couldn't afford and spas he didn't want, yet you are the "go to guy" on spa shopping? How did you make this far in life? Only after we told you how ridiculous that was did you get it? Give your head a shake Solo and if we're all as bad as you say, then why are you here? You're a sponge Solo and you'll take anything free right? Just ask your Mommy...

BTW, Mommy called and said that if you can't play nice, she was going to stop paying for your internet connection...

Repeat_Offender

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 02:42:44 pm »
It's like a car wreck....can't help but slow down and look.
Bullfrog 562

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 03:03:31 pm »
As I said the last time I had to direct traffic past a crash,

"Move along, people.  Nothing to see here!"  

PS
  People still stop.  
Brewman

powernoodle

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 03:52:30 pm »
I made an illegal u-turn......LOL
Vita Spa

104 degrees

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 03:56:27 pm »
I made an illegal u-turn......LOL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rubadubeh

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 04:02:18 pm »
And I thought my woodworking forums were a riot!!!  

This is friggin hilarious!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 05:40:09 pm »
You guys never listened to me!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 05:40:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42