What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Price Tracker thread  (Read 8322 times)

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: Price Tracker thread
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 09:26:21 pm »
To help keep this on a level playing field.  Please do NOT include taxes in your "purchase price" as they are different in EVERY state and as you may have seen, some don't pay them at all.  Case in point is the CONSISTANT "pissing" on the car forums.  One guy will say he got it for $30K and then doesn't provide details.  Guy #2 says " I got mine for $31K OTD (Out the door).  Now, he thinks he's won because HIS state taxes were something like 8% and he's done his calculations in reverse to assure himself HE gott he best deal but then poster #1 comes back and says "My $30K was OTD as well" (He happens to live in a state with no sales tax (or got a "perscription" or whatever).  The DETAILS are the MOST important aspect of this thread.   They do not change.  Here are my details:
$6,500 (before taxes) 2003 Jacuzzi J-370 (480gallons with lounger, CD Ozonator, Cover, Stereo).  At the time, this was an AWESOME deal.  I was this particular site's FIRST Jacuzzi sale.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Price Tracker thread
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 09:26:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42