What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: FOOTBALL  (Read 21260 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: FOOTBALL
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 07:09:40 pm »
No mohawk..Friday night we lost during the second round of playoffs.. :'(so I guess you could say we were scalped! :o
Wouldn't have been so bad if the team would have shown just a little of the fire that got them to the playoffs to start with..Sadly, it was like watching a different group of kids entirely. :-/ I wonder if they can practice too hard. Anyway, we are our league champs 10-0 and as far as I know everyone still has all their hair...but kind of funny you should ask as they are the Unionville Indians! ;D..

My son came home really down..but after a little bit of time in his hangout in the basement, he emerged with new enthusiasm..excited about next year and the upcoming winter Lacrosse League! I think 14 weeks of football was enough and they had a great run...
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 07:09:40 pm »

96SC

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2007, 09:42:34 am »
they are the Unionville Indians! ;D..

Haven't the politically correct police been to your school yet?  I went to a HS who are also the Indians.  (Sandwich, Illinois Indians) and with the U of I losing their longstanding mascot I imagine it will only be time before my old school will be someting like the Warthogs, Corn stalks or some such vanilla name. :P
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2007, 11:11:58 am »
I take a different perspective on this whole thing. I think of it more as an honor to be Indians.  :) Not savages but proud warriors....this area is rich in Native American history. The kids that love to sing and entertain at school are part of the Tribesmen...Out Scout troop is in the Leni Lenape district, so I don't think being an "Indian" at our school is disrespectful at all.

My football player would love for the team to be called the Italian Stallions...I wonder would Sly be insulted?  :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2007, 11:11:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42