What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which spa to buy?  (Read 3332 times)

soaker19

Which spa to buy?
« on: June 06, 2007, 01:17:00 am »
We are considering Marquis, Dimension One and Hot Spring spas, middle to top of the line. Any advice?

Hot Tub Forum

Which spa to buy?
« on: June 06, 2007, 01:17:00 am »

MarKee

Re: Which spa to buy?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 03:23:10 am »
For Marquis check out these models:  Epic, Destiny, Ultimate 530, 641R.  These spas will range roughly from 6,500-11,000.  The Epic is Marquis' best seller, be sure to bring a swim suit and try it out.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 03:24:53 am by Hideaway_King »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 07:48:09 am »
We are considering Marquis, Dimension One and Hot Spring spas, middle to top of the line. Any advice?

All considered good brands, now judge the dealer, your comfort with them and consider wet testing a couple chosen favorites.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 08:28:03 pm »

Yes: please invite me over once you get your tub. I'll be envious of you, as those are good brands.

For Marquis: make sure you check out the difference between the regular and "ultimate" versions of their tubs (the ultimate versions are more powerful & allow you to have all the jets on at all times, vs. having a diverter that selects between different jet/seat configurations). From what I've seen, the difference between the regular and Ultimate versions for each tub is about $800-$1000. You may find that you prefer the Ultimate version of a cheaper tub vs. the base version of a more expensive tub.

For Hot Spring, test both the MotoMassage and the MotoMassage DX jets. Some people don't care for them too much, but some people absolutely love them. No one else has anything like them, so that may help you make your decision.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

soaker19

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 12:21:24 pm »
Thanks to all for your comments and suggestions. I was very impressed by both Marquis and Hot Springs, esp. the Moto-massage and plan to wet test both.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 12:21:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42