J-345
Manufacturer: Jacuzzi

(Based on 4 reviews)
Avg. Price: $6000

Reviews: 1 - 4 of 4   View as Outline Post Review
J-345
Jan 2, 2013 8:18 am
Edit Edit

I've had this spa for 6 years now. Nice spa but recirc pump failure rate is high. Getting ready to replace this pump for the 5th time. First four were replaced under warranty. Next one, two three... are on me at $220.00 a piece. Average life of this pump is 1 to 1 1/2 years. Junk in my opinion. Jacuzzi needs to come up with a better pump.

Date Purchased: July 2006
Price Paid: $6000
Recommend: No
Pros:
Nice design, plenty of water jets.

Cons:
Crappy recirc pump.

J-345
Aug 14, 2007 2:04 pm
wmccall

We justordered this tub an gota great deal from the dealer on a display unit used at the 2007 Wisconsin State Fair. We wet tested it along with Marquis, D1, and Hot Springs. The Jacuzzi was the best of the bunch for our needs and the price was $1000 less than list. $5200 base price, plus options package. Will update in the forum next week.

Date Purchased:
Price Paid: $5800
Recommend: Yes
Pros:
Price - Features

Cons:
None

Update
May 11, 2007 5:39 am
wmccall

It's been 6+ months now and everything is going great. No problems whatsoever. I soak almost everyday. I wish I would have bought one sooner. Would definetely reccommend this tub to my own friends and family. Matter of fact I have already sent a few relatives into my dealer for wet tests. One has already purchased and one other is getting ever so close. Jacuzzi makes a great tub and their prices are even better.

Cheers

Date Purchased: 9/27/06
Price Paid: $6100
Pros:
everything

Cons:
nothing

J-345
Nov 4, 2006 3:55 pm
wmccall

I've had mine for 1 week now and I'm very satisfied. I shopped and wet tested for 7 weeks and couldn't find a better spa for $6100. Great jet action, comfortable open seating, 24hr circ and ozone maintain crystal clear water, love the led waterfall, heat stays constant at below freezing temps, fantastic warranty, push button air injectors and diverter valves allow great customizing for each seat, quiet operation, programmable filter/skim cycles, looks are unparalelled, more patents than any other manufacturer, same jets used by hospitals and proffessional trainers for maximum hydrotherepy, and was lucky enough to find a dealer in my area who has been around for 56 years. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Date Purchased: 9/27/06
Price Paid: $6100
Pros:
All around great spa for the money.

Cons:
None so far.

More Information
Help Help
Member List Member List
Moderator List Moderator List
Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42