great
Nov 11, 2004 8:26 pm
wmccall

A great buy and service was the best

Date Purchased: 10/01/04
Price Paid: $7500
Recommend: Yes
Pros:
I wet tested it and bought it the next day.

Cons:
I have not found any thing wrong with it

Backyard bliss
Oct 20, 2004 8:47 am
wmccall

When my wife and I bought our new house, we decided to splurge and buy a hottub to go with the deck in the backyard. We did a lot of shopping around and were very impressed with the Beachcomber product line. We did not intend on looking at the 750, as it was a little more money than we wanted to spend. We made the mistake of wet-testing it, and immediately fell in love.

We purchased:

Beachcomber 750
smooth silver shell
twilight cedar skirting
3.5hp & 4.5hp pumps
hush pump
LED everlight
LED garden lights
Aquacoustics sound system
Foot massage

Our dealer delivered the tub on time, and set it up quickly. We were very impressed.

Since getting the tub a little over 1 week ago, we have used it at least 2 times a day.

I like to sit in it in the early morning and watch the sun rise while listening to the news on the radio.

My wife likes to sit in it in the evenings to relax just before she goes to bed.

Sometimes we join each other for a relaxing conversation. :)

The jets are strong enough when you need a massage, adjustable enough to give you the right massage, and can be soft enough for just a relaxing soak with no problems at all.
The foot massage option is a must. Both my wife and I love it, and often sit in the tub with just the foot jets on. We don't however find ourselves using the turbo very much. We liked it during our wet test, but not since we got it home. It is loud, and does not add as much to the massage as we had previously remembered.

The seating is really nice. A variety of seats, offering a variety of massages, is very nice. We do have favourite seats, but we also are learning which seats massage which areas best, and find ourselves moving between seats a bit.

The everlight and garden lights get more use than I really thought they would. Although I really don't think the garden lights are needed, I was hoping they would provide enough light to not really require moonlights in the backyard. That is not the case as the garden lights do not appear that bright, and are almost unnoticable from inside the tub except on the darkest of nights.

We have entertained friends a couple nights, and find the tub nice for 4 to almost 6 people. Anything about that I feel it would be cramped. All of our friends comment that our tub is quieter than others they know that have them. That makes conversation very enjoyable rather than yelling over jets.

The sound system I am not totally sold on.
The remote seems to not always work from inside the tub. It is really annoying to not have the remote work from inside the tub. The sound however is nice, and can be heard quite clearly over the pumps and jets, while still being quite enough for conversation. It probably gets used less than 30 % of the time the tub is used though.

Overall we are very happy, and would definately purchase this tub again. We look forward to many years of enjoyment.

Date Purchased: 10/04
Price Paid: $11000
Recommend: Yes
Pros:
-nice size tub for 4 adults comfortably
-quiet operation
-many options available

Cons:
- I thought the price was a bit high
- Smooth shell finish scratches fairly easy and is a little slippery
- Aquacoustics remote does not work very well.

More Information
Help Help
Member List Member List
Moderator List Moderator List
Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42