What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any thoughts on Hot Springs Moto-Message DX?  (Read 12131 times)

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Re: Any thoughts on Hot Springs Moto-Message DX?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:58 am »
I have a dual moto on my Envoy.  Sometimes it is just the ticket, other times it doesn't get it for me.  That is why they made more than one seat.  You need to experience it and decide for yourself.  I will say this, the longer I own my Envoy the more certain I am that if it dissapeared today, I would buy something different next time.  Don't get me wrong, it is a fine spa, but there are others out there.  I sure would not buy a spa just because of the moto.

Bill

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:58 am »

SpaNE

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 01:54:12 pm »
I have a dual moto on my Envoy.  Sometimes it is just the ticket, other times it doesn't get it for me.  That is why they made more than one seat.  You need to experience it and decide for yourself.  I will say this, the longer I own my Envoy the more certain I am that if it dissapeared today, I would buy something different next time.  Don't get me wrong, it is a fine spa, but there are others out there.  I sure would not buy a spa just because of the moto.

Bill

What would you buy and why?  Is there anything specific you do not like about the Envoy?

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 02:13:34 pm »
SpNE,

The Envoy falls short in two areas:  power and ergonomics.  These are subjective judgements.  The spa is well made and the dealer support has been outstanding.  I have owned it for almost 2 years and have not been visiting spa stores during that interval so I am not knowledgeable about all the new stuff.  At that time the alternative would have been a Caldera Geneva and that is the spa that I should have bought.  Others that impressed me were Sundance, Marquis, Jacuzzi that were available locally.

Bill

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 02:13:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42