What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Inflatable HOt tubs.  (Read 20708 times)

anne

Re: Inflatable HOt tubs.
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2006, 10:24:24 pm »
    So yea...today I got a Homespa bath tub thing to use for a while to decide on what want..So yea I found this thing it my GRANDMA's attic and I filled the tub a little and it works really good for how small it is...but yea anyway ill get back on track. I was gonna call the store to day to see if I could get anymore info on the Insta-Spa since you guys are all expierienced do stores ever sell there display models cheaper then the brand new ones..I dont no if thats a dumb question but im j/w.

Not a dumb question at all. Many dealer do this, especially as the end of the year approaches and the next year's models are coming out. My tub was significantly cheaper than a new one, and came with a full warranty. It had been on their floor for about a year.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2006, 10:24:24 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2006, 12:28:01 am »
Mag, here's a decent D1 for sale.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/for/240081274.html
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

mag48

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2006, 05:47:55 pm »
      Hey Thanks for that info..but I'm really just not looking for a hard tub and its also in Maryland thats like...ALONG ways away from where I live lol but yea thanks for the info. So the store that I want to buy the insta-SPA from supposidly is going out of buisness on the 14th so maybe I can go that day and get it for dirt cheap...There hard tubs they got right now are 1,600 which if thats what I was looking for would be a really good deal.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2006, 09:38:23 pm »
Okay, first off, everyone stop the arguing...no peeing in the community hottub unless you're the last one in and it's time for a flush n fill. Don't make me pull this computer over and come back there with this paddle... >:(

Secondly....an inflatable tub? Okay....if that's what you've gotta have, go for it. However, I'm a bit confused....I guess you're either going to use it indoors, or you live in a WARM climate (somewhere close to Hades would work well in this case), or I'm so far off on my blowup tub knowledge that I'm thinking they don't really have diddly SQUAT for heaters? If the water's below body temp, sitting around in a tub can make you chilly. It's simply the nature of the beast. And from what I've read, they don't have real high tech heaters in those, but I've been known to be wrong (3 times today so far and counting). I can't begin to imagine what the cost would be to try and heat one and keep the water warm enough to use at all times.
Next....The store that you're looking to purchase from is going out of business? Ummm...is that due to lack of marketability of their product? Quality issues? What about if/when you need service on your purchase? $1,600 is a lot of money to put down just to find out you're SOL.
You don't want a hard side tub due to portability, cost and size constraints, from what I've read? Okay, that really limits you then....If it weren't such an issue, I'd suggest going to local dealers and asking if they've got smaller used tubs for sale....a Jetsetter or other small used tub would fit the bill on at least a couple of the issues....

Sidenote: the cost of operating a hot tub (the hard sided type) isn't all that much, if you get a quality made one. We bought the HS Grandee in March, it holds 500 gallons....and our bill hasn't gone up any month more than about $20. It's all a matter of what you want or need and have room for.
Best of luck in your search.
RIP C-Rod

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2006, 11:03:11 pm »
Sorry about that Mag. I did a search on St Louis.

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

mag48

« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2006, 06:16:43 pm »
So..I just called them to check the price this week..they rang it backk up 100 bucks..There last day of buisness is January 14..so maybe then it will be dirth cheap and ill get it for like $100 bucks lol.

Brookenstein

« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2006, 06:29:35 pm »

The ad said Maryland Heights I took that to mean a neighborhood in the St Louis area not the state.

tileman

« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2006, 06:44:58 pm »

The ad said Maryland Heights I took that to mean a neighborhood in the St Louis area not the state.

Yes, Maryland Heights is a suburb of St.Louis.

jfish63

• 2002 HS Grandeee
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2006, 10:37:34 am »
These tubs might work better than an inflatable. I am sure they are available other than NJ.  http://newjersey.craigslist.org/hsh/247696733.html

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2006, 10:37:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42