What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dimension 1 "Sojourn"  ???  (Read 4466 times)

sledjunkie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dimension 1 "Sojourn"  ???
« on: June 22, 2006, 11:13:21 am »
how is this tub? I haven't heard much about it on this forums. How is the insulation and operating costs compared to others? I have to the opportunity to get a leftover 05 for a decent price.

What do you guys think? I have it narrowed down to the Sojourn, J-365, or the Bahia.

Thanks for your expertise

Hot Tub Forum

Dimension 1 "Sojourn"  ???
« on: June 22, 2006, 11:13:21 am »

Anoroc

Re: Dimension 1 "Sojourn"  ???
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 01:46:39 pm »
Sorry you haven't got a response.  I know there are one or two sundance and Jacuzzi dealers on this site.  I think they are both good spas.

Dimension I spas are considered a very good tub as well but I don't know if many owners or dealers of those spas visit this site.

I would wet test and go from there.

Good luck......

spa_dr.

• hmmmm,  hot tubs , DOH!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 05:59:34 pm »
how is this tub? I haven't heard much about it on this forums. How is the insulation and operating costs compared to others? I have to the opportunity to get a leftover 05 for a decent price.

What do you guys think? I have it narrowed down to the Sojourn, J-365, or the Bahia.

Thanks for your expertise

I strongly recommend the sojourn. GREAT SPA. It is D-1's at home line not quite d-1 but still a great spa

Nitlion15

• Be vewry vewry quiet, I'm hunting Spa's.....
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 08:42:56 pm »
I have had a D-1 @ Home Spa for a year and I really like it.  I have had no problems with it.  I can't compare operating costs, but I can say that the @ Home Spas are well insulated and my operating costs are in line with the others I have read about on this forum for quality spa's.

sledjunkie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 08:57:55 pm »
I was interested in the clearzone system, but the dealer told me if I get the clearzone, that I couldn't use bromine. Is this true? He said something about it creating too many gasses.

I really want the option of going the bromine route, but also want a ozonator and circulation pump for ease of maintenance and crystal clear water.. thanks

anne

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 11:10:01 pm »
My uncle has had a D1 for about 6 years, and LOVES it. He is a stickler for well constructed purchases, and is an electrician and home inspector, so he's pretty picky. I believe he has a Californian.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 11:10:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42