What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which 2 buy Hydropool/Arctic Spa/Hot Springs  (Read 11087 times)

emmanuel2000

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Which 2 buy Hydropool/Arctic Spa/Hot Springs
« on: June 10, 2006, 08:55:12 am »
Greetings,

I am looking at buying a hot tub for my backyard.  I live in Canada.

I almost purchased the Arctic series (kodiak or frontier) spa until I saw the Hydropool and HS line.  I must say I was impressed with their line, I was looking at their model 675 hydropool and the Hot Springs Envoy tub.

Any thoughts about Hydropool / Arctic Spa/ Hot Springs  ...as a good quality hot tub.

The other factor I am trying to consider, is making a gazebo with a roof or not.   I kind of like the idea of the roof - for our good weather in Canada is limited to a few month, also I heard it is safer from the bugs.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 08:53:34 am by emmanuel2000 »

Hot Tub Forum

Which 2 buy Hydropool/Arctic Spa/Hot Springs
« on: June 10, 2006, 08:55:12 am »

emmanuel2000

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Hydropool vs Arctic Spa vs ....??
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 09:31:15 am »
Does the self clean system work well in the hydropool? ::)

anne

Re: Which 2 buy Hydropool/Arctic Spa/Hot Springs
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 09:20:28 pm »
Try to use the search function going back a few months, putting each of those terms in the search criteria (Hotsprings, Hydropool, Arctic)

You'll find fans and critics of each of those. I came very close to buying a HS Envoy, decided I liked the Arctic Summit Legend better, and dont have Hydropool in my area, so never tried them. I purchase the Arctic. It was a floor model, so it was greatly reduced in price. I love my tub, but have only had it about 3 months. There are a lot of happy HS owners here, too. I found the therapy of the Arctic far superior to any others, but I really liked the HS dealer and the backing of a more local, big company. Since you are in Canada, you may not have those issues with either Arctic or Hydropool.

Do the search. There are a lot of opinions out there. Good luck!!!
Dance like nobody's watching

ramdom

• Hydropool 625er.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 09:31:26 pm »
We got the Hydropool 625 last November. Love it on every level. A few minor quibbles but short of designing it yourself, everyone will have a few. Stellar purchase, great soaks, lots of power. The 675 is a stunner!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hydropool vs Arctic Spa vs ....??
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:34:08 pm »
Does the self clean system work well in the hydropool? ::)

Actually, it works EXTREMELY well! If there's anything I can answer for you , please let me know.

Glad you are enjoying yours ramdom! :)

Steve

hymbaw

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 03:05:44 am »
I'm a Sundance dealer and if I had to choose another brand my first choice would be Hot Spring. Soooooo...... Add Sundance to your search or settle for a Hot Spring!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

emmanuel2000

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 07:56:02 am »
Great Chat!

What type of options would you recommend that i ask for and buy at the initial purchase meet.  For that matter, what should be included?

Has anyone dropped their tub few feet in the ground, let say 2 feet, so that it's flush with the patio.

Roof or no roof, can't decide...

P.S.
What were the minor quibbles on the 675, anything I should avoid?

Heading for the wet test this week, i hope...

Cheers!
8)

Victor

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 12:43:45 pm »
Try to use the search function going back a few months, putting each of those terms in the search criteria (Hotsprings, Hydropool, Arctic)

You'll find fans and critics of each of those. I came very close to buying a HS Envoy, decided I liked the Arctic Summit Legend better, and dont have Hydropool in my area, so never tried them. I purchase the Arctic. It was a floor model, so it was greatly reduced in price. I love my tub, but have only had it about 3 months. There are a lot of happy HS owners here, too. I found the therapy of the Arctic far superior to any others, but I really liked the HS dealer and the backing of a more local, big company. Since you are in Canada, you may not have those issues with either Arctic or Hydropool.

Do the search. There are a lot of opinions out there. Good luck!!!

Anne,
I only want to ask you if you think the model Artic Signature is enough power to swim or is better to buy the Artic Legend? Signature has 2 motors and Legend has 3 motors.
Also, after several years using Artic spas, are you happy with this swim spa?
Thanks in advance.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 01:04:39 pm »
Victor, realize that you have pulled posts up from 2006, so you may not get an answer from any of these people. You may however find answers through the old posted information.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 01:04:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42