What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Eco One  (Read 5246 times)

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
Re: Eco One
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 11:06:48 pm »
the addition of 1 tspn per person after each sounds like a traditional chlorine/ dichlor sanitizing method.  We've employed that method for two decades now. We also recommend the Spaguard Enzyme Cleaner weekly.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 11:06:48 pm »

dsommerl

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 09:26:35 am »
The purpose of my system chageover was to eliminate all of the previous regieme's chems---The only thing I know I am not allergic to is dichlor--so, the level of dichlor I use is immaterial to my situation.  
All I'm saying is that after three tubs with this Eco One system---I don't have any of the skin breakouts that I had with Leisure Time's.  Whether it was their "Defender"---Metal Gon or MPS chems--I don't kow for sure (though maybe the MPS "Renew" shcok--from my reading).
Assuming the slight cloudiness self resolves as the Eco One tech is telling me it will over time---then I'll be 100% satisfied with Eco One. I am going to wait as I don't want to start introducing yet another chemical (clarifier or whatever)--that might cause me a problem.  

AGain--I am not a shill for this product--nor am I in the business--I'm a homeowner who was so afflicted that I was considering just selling this relatively new spa--just bot last July.   I have read and read on my problem and have seen that many many people have similar skin problems.  Maybe if I had just eliminated the Renew product---I would have been alright with my previous regime----who knows?

This is working for me and I'm sticking with it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 09:26:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42