What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HotSpring Website Updated  (Read 6542 times)

BK

• 06 Sundance Optima
HotSpring Website Updated
« on: March 01, 2006, 01:03:37 pm »
Apologize in advance but I haven't seen this info here. The HotSpring website is now updated with 2006 models.

Love the Azurite color!!

Hot Tub Forum

HotSpring Website Updated
« on: March 01, 2006, 01:03:37 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: HotSpring Website Updated
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 01:07:30 pm »
http://www.hotspring.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_Tub/index_spa_showroom_hot_tub.html

You can view the new colors  from the menu option on top of the pictures of individual tubs.  

A lot of folks seem to like the Azurite.  Me? I  don't care for it at all.   The perl, marble and sand are more to my liking.

Different strokes I guess.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 01:16:11 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

shabba34

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 01:13:04 pm »
The blue is actually a lot more dull in person.  The pics on the website show it with visable granite flec in the shell, when actually you have to be right up to it to decipher the metallic flake in the material.  It's different, but the jury is still out as to what the rest of the industry thinks.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 01:13:37 pm »
drew, that's not azurite......that's the spa blue....the azurite is a pearlescent blue, term posted pics.....that's an older tub, it's only got the motomassage jets, not the dx.....they screwed up.
RIP C-Rod

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 01:14:46 pm »
The blue is actually a lot more dull in person.  The pics on the website show it with visable granite flec in the shell, when actually you have to be right up to it to decipher the metallic flake in the material.  It's different, but the jury is still out as to what the rest of the industry thinks.

I haven't seen it in person.  Some of the photo;s of it gave me the impression it was a shiney flake and reminded me of the fiberglass bodies on the old dune buggies in 70's.  
07 Caldera Geneva

shabba34

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 01:16:23 pm »
drew, that's not azurite......that's the spa blue....the azurite is a pearlescent blue, term posted pics.....that's an older tub, it's only got the motomassage jets, not the dx.....they screwed up.
The picture is just revealing or I should say not as revealing as it should be.  And Tat,  the new blue is not pearlized.  it's more like a dull washed blue with metalic flakes.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 01:23:24 pm by pkud »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 01:18:08 pm »

You're right.  If you choose the Vanguard model and then choose the Azurite from the "View Color Options" you get the correct color  Some of the tubs are showing a differnt Blue.

Better, but still "blech" for me.  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 01:18:37 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Iceman

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 01:20:23 pm »
The website is correct, the picture is just revealing or I should say not as revealing as it should be.  And Tat,  the new blue is not pearlized.  it's more like a dull washed blue with metalic flakes.  ;)

Why are they showing all but the sterling marble with single motos instead of double motos on the Grandee? The pearl model doesn't even have SS jet covers.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 01:21:54 pm by Iceman »

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 01:22:23 pm »
pkud, then the 06 grandee is available with the motomassage jets AND the dx? Look at the photos Term posted.....WAY different.......I stand by what I said, until proven otherwise....that's not an '06 tub they're showing....

this would be the '06 Jetsetter in azurite.....WAY different than the spa blue, I think.....
I got those from this thread:
http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=wtb-hottub;action=display;num=1140592118
RIP C-Rod

shabba34

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 01:22:46 pm »
Why are they showing all but the sterling marble with single motos instead of double motos on the Grandee? The pearl model doesn't even have SS jet covers.
After viewing all models and colors, there are many changes that still have to be made.  

shabba34

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 01:25:42 pm »
Tat, I know it looks pearlized in the picture, but other dealers I'm sure will agree, that the shell is not a shiny pearlized material, but in fact a smooth dull material.

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 01:34:26 pm »
still looks way different and better (imho) than the spa blue, which is what was color was shown under the azurite tab on the grandee on the HS webpage. I assumed when drewstar said it was updated that it was ALL updated, and not mismatched depending what tub you looked at, so I, of course, went straight for what I'm buying, to see what it would look like in the new color. On that, my bad....on the old tub under the new color listing, their bad.
Edit: this, btw, is starting to remind me of the FF/TP posts.....hmm...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 01:34:52 pm by Tatooed_Lady »
RIP C-Rod

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 01:36:08 pm »
still looks way different and better (imho) than the spa blue, which is what was color was shown under the azurite tab on the grandee on the HS webpage. I assumed when drewstar said it was updated that it was ALL updated, and not mismatched depending what tub you looked at, so I, of course, went straight for what I'm buying, to see what it would look like in the new color. On that, my bad....on the old tub under the new color listing, their bad.
Edit: this, btw, is starting to remind me of the FF/TP posts.....hmm...

BK annouced the updates. I only provided the link.Don't be blaming me for Hotsprings mistakes.  8)
07 Caldera Geneva

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 01:52:13 pm »
ok, blame it on BK, gotcha. ;)
RIP C-Rod

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 02:18:30 pm »
Boy am I glad that I have last year's model.  The new scheme has way too much bling for me.  What is with those shiney jets?  The outside looks sleeker and nicer than mine.  It looks like HS took a page out of the Jacuzzi school of design for that part.  Based on the specs, there don't seem to be any changes in technical terms.  That Azurite color is not for me either.  At least they still have pearl.  

Bill
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 02:19:38 pm by Bill_Stevenson »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 02:18:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42