What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: TOOO MUCH WIND!!!!!  (Read 2609 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
TOOO MUCH WIND!!!!!
« on: February 14, 2006, 03:40:10 pm »
Ok...I'm not a happy camper!!! The last two days I've not been able to soak! The wind has been so bad here in Wyoming that they have put out advisories for high winds! I went out to the tub yesterday morning and got myself a shower instead! The wind was blowing so hard that it threw sprays of water at my face! Not very fun indead! I can't imagine what it would be like if the tree row was not across the street

Anyway anyone else having some winter revenge problems!?

Hot Tub Forum

TOOO MUCH WIND!!!!!
« on: February 14, 2006, 03:40:10 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: TOOO MUCH WIND!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 03:46:37 pm »
Ahhhh theinfamous  breaking winds of Wyoming :)

I thought your tub was enclosed?
07 Caldera Geneva

hamrhed

• "Hard Tellin" "Not Knowin"
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 04:24:29 pm »

Breaking Winds = Rogue Bubbles   ???

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 06:40:41 pm »
thats the best part.  a cold face from wind and snow and rain.

Suck it up and jump in you will love it.  I too thought that you had an inclosure

autoplay

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 11:29:00 pm »
At least youall have a tub to soak in lol. The wife and I are still waiting on our pool to be done. Bout ready to pull the plug on the current company,and look elsewhere!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 09:29:42 pm »
Lots of wind here, and my tub is outside!  When the wind chill is in the single digits and it is coming from the North, I do not attempt to get in.  Right now we have freezing rain and sleet.  I don't plan on getting in tonight!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 07:58:28 am »
I feel your pain......I'm not sure what the wind gusts are here right now, but I believe the high is going to be hovering around 0, and the windchill is somewhere about -20....our back storm door has frost over the entire frame, and there are beautiful ice crystal designs on the glass that keep me from being able to watch my dogs run around the back yard...ok, the chihuahua goes to the edge of the deck, shivers, and RUNS back to the house to go potty on his potty pads....the husky tears around the back yard for 5 minutes or less, then RUNS back to the house to warm up....we're trying to stay in as much as possible at this point...snow's fallen, been plowed/shoveled, and we're now snug in our home. :)
Guess I'd be more irritable if we had the tub right about now and couldn't use it due to freezing digits, etc....
RIP C-Rod

ssbraun

• '05 Maxxus
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 09:49:49 am »
2 nights ago it was -22F here with a wind chill of -37F!  I STILL decided to use my tub (albeit for a shorter soak than usual!)...the glass wall panels help some, but there was still a good breeze...tub held 103 and the soak was great!!  We're coming out of the deep freeze today, thank goodness, as I'm a pallbearer at a funeral...

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 09:49:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42