What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: WHO THE ^%#@! ARE YOU?  (Read 45332 times)

salesdvl

Re: WHO THE ^%#@! ARE YOU?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2005, 10:48:53 am »
Good idea Stever.

I've sold spas retail off and on since high school:  1983 ( went away to college, came back, went away to the military, came back....

Most recently: have been a sales manager for a 50,000 sq ft store in NW Indiana that sold Hot Spring, Artesian, Freeflow as well as above ground pools, pool tables etc...

Just accepted a position with LA Spas to be their territory rep for IN, MI, Ohio, & KY.  I start that Mar 28.

Married. 4 kids: 14 yr old boy, 10 yr old girl, & 4 yr old twins (boy/girl) so lots craziness around the house.   :)

Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2005, 10:48:53 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2005, 11:24:13 am »
Congrats salesdvl. :)

For the record...I think the craziness around your house has nothing to do with the kids! ;D

Steve
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 11:24:31 am by Steve »

salesdvl

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2005, 11:52:17 am »
true, but it they provide a great cover story.  ;)
Measure once, cut twice.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2005, 02:14:23 pm »
Well since other consumers have added to this ...

I've wanted a tub now for about 10 years - finally am able to afford one and will be getting an Artesian Grand Cayman.

I live in NJ.

I run a Biomedical Engineering Department for a 3rd party company at a local hospital. I've been in the medical repair business for 20 years.

I own an above ground pool (bought it at hottubber's store 4 years ago) so I'm familiar with water chemistry and since I was a "closet" hot tub (want to be)er - I've lurked around Doc's site for A LONG time trying to learn about tubs and recently here as well. And yes I've learned a lot!

I'm hoping that owning a tub will be as relaxing (I want it for stress relief and minor aches and pains) as people say and hoping it will be as easy (or easier) as owning the pool.

wade

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2005, 02:19:12 pm »
 ;D hi everybody wade here from regina saskatchewan,canada.i've been in the constrution buisness since1980.i have owned a artic cubb for less than a year and because of some of you ,you know who are ;). i am ahappy camper.i would just like to say that ithink you guys who sell tubbs have a grest job.it would be nice to see all the people you have helped to find tub nervona,including me!!!!great site and nice to meet you all.

kk

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2005, 06:07:51 pm »
Hi, I've just joined--never participated in computer chat before.  I'm relatively new to computers (so I'm slow to catch on how to do this) and am seriously considering a hot tub.  SOOOOOO confusing! P.S. I have secrets to sell--I'm big sister to Hot Tub Woman (Hi Bill) ;)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2005, 06:26:30 pm »
Hi, I've just joined--never participated in computer chat before.  I'm relatively new to computers (so I'm slow to catch on how to do this) and am seriously considering a hot tub.  SOOOOOO confusing! P.S. I have secrets to sell--I'm big sister to Hot Tub Woman (Hi Bill) ;)

Welcome KK!!!  This was the first web board I participated in, too!  You will catch on quickly!

Please, feel free to tell any secrets about Bill that you want to!   ;)  We won't tell...promise!   ;D

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

kk

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2005, 06:56:15 pm »
Hi Lori,Thanks for the welcome.  I've gotten a kick out of the messages---funny people.  Yes, I'm sure NO ONE would be interested in Bill's secrets;but, just in case I'm considering Paypal (I'm new to ebay  as well-but learning that too fast)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2005, 07:16:56 pm »
Welcome KK! Enjoy your stay and we look forward to seeing more of you. (One more “K” and my welcome would have been much different!)  >:(

Lori - I'm 15 posts late but congrats on your 1000 post! You are a wonderful addition to WTB and I’m sure I speak for all when I say that you give this forum a real balance and (sappy moment) I think you’re a fantastic lady! I mean that and I generally don’t like people… ;D

Steve
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 07:17:43 pm by Steve »

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2005, 09:16:33 pm »
Owner:
Master Spa LS 850 2003
Resides: Lumberton NJ
Occupation: professional killer (do you get dental with that?)  ok Attorney but I only made up the professional killer part so people would like me!

Hey hotttubber I was in your store before I bought. Wished I knew who you were then. I think you put my neigbors pool across the street in.  Nice Job!

Spa_Tech

• Independent Spa technician
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2005, 09:55:05 pm »
WHO THE ^%#@! AM I? ???

Im Craig Lonquist...

Company: The Wizard of Spas

Home: Redding, California

Capacity: Owner/Dealer Tuff Spas

History: Began work in spa industry In August 1996. Worked as regional service manager for a HotSpring dealer for 5 years. Opened service business June 2001. I've been posting on this board since its inception circa April 2000.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 06:55:24 am »
Thanks Steve!
:-*

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 07:34:03 am »
Just accepted a position with LA Spas to be their territory rep for IN, MI, Ohio, & KY.  I start that Mar 28.

Let me know when they get a dealer in Columbus.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

georgiapeach

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2005, 07:55:00 am »
CONSUMER HERE!  

Name:  Carola Talley, AKA--Georgia Peach or Peachy

Hot Tub:  Hot Springs Grandee owner since Nov 04 and LOVING IT... :-)

Occupation:  Husband is in the Air Force and we are stationed at Robins AFB, GA.  I am a Civil Servant at the base working at the Air Force Reserve Command as a Secretary.  Have been in Civil Service for 15 years now.  God, and to think I started working when we were stationed in Okinawa because I wanted to buy some of the furniture, never thinking I would make a career of it....  :-/

This is one of the best websites/forums I have found and have learned so much from so many people here and have told people about this place and how nice and helpful everyone is... :-)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2005, 08:24:49 am »
I guess I better play along.

Consumer - Dynasty Excalibur owner for 2 years, picked to babysit you guys simply because of tendency to post too many messages. If I ever find a job I like again, that may get cut back.

Live in Columbus (The biggest one)

Married 24 years, one 21 year old daughter as those of you in the BS section know.

I guess I'm a reincarnated Canadian since I like Curling and Hockey.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 02:10:08 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2005, 08:24:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42