What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera vs. Marquis  (Read 2604 times)

Cola

• Time for bed kids
Caldera vs. Marquis
« on: May 02, 2005, 07:14:03 am »
I've been out looking with my with for some time now and I think I'm down to three different tubs.  Caldera Niagara or Geneva vs. Marquis Epic.  I liked the reward but the best seat is too deep for my wife.  Any comments would help.  Wasn't impressed with the HS models, no D1 or Arctic dealer locally, actually arctic didn't even return my E-mail.  I think the Marquis has a better water management system.  Any input would be appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera vs. Marquis
« on: May 02, 2005, 07:14:03 am »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
Re: Caldera vs. Marquis
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 07:24:56 am »
Many manufacturers offer a "booster seat" for shorter people. The Epic model is very comfortable and Marquis is a great spas manufacturer. I think your wife will be fine once the spa isin the backyard.
P.S., a color coordinated snorkle may do the trick also.
LOL,

hottubber... ;D

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 11:03:16 am »
I assume you have wet tested  both?  If no, do so before deciding.  If you have then you should be aware that the jets feel quite different.  The Caldera uses smaller nozzles with more force, and they give a tingling kind of feel.  The Marquis uses larger jet diameters, but with more water flow from their pumps to give a strong pressure that perhaps goes deeper into your body.  Only you can decide which you prefer.  Both have similar very high quality.

Regards,

Bill

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 11:23:29 am »
Great choices so assuming both dealers seem like the kind of people who will care for your needs, I'd advice you and the wife use the wet test as your guide.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 04:03:26 am »
You need to wet test both spas.....The nice thing about the Epic is that the Adirondack chair fits people from 5'2 to 6'2 ...You need to make the choice of which is best for you..... I will just say that Epic is extremely versatile in the ways that you can get therapy ....If you have any questions about  it please feel free to PM message me about it.....Both are nice spas.....
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 04:05:14 am by Mendocino101 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 04:03:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42