What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stop'n in to say Hi  (Read 1702 times)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Stop'n in to say Hi
« on: May 02, 2005, 10:40:36 pm »
It's been a while so I wanted to say hi to everyone.

It's been a little crazy and I have a few more miles (and dealers) under me since I last posted. I also turned 40 a couple of weeks ago so I'm moving a little slower too! ;) I spent it out in beautiful Victoria BC on the island helping a dealer with a massive truckload sale that turned out to be more than they expected. It was a lot of fun though I missed not being at home for my big party that had to be rescheduled.

Seems everything is totally under control here and my lack of recent posts hasn't traumatized anyone. I'll get over it! ;D

Hope everyone is well.

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Stop'n in to say Hi
« on: May 02, 2005, 10:40:36 pm »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Stop'n in to say Hi
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 11:56:29 pm »
Hey Steve!

Glad to hear things are picking up.

Homeworks Financing Representative

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 06:43:29 am »
It's been a while so I wanted to say hi to everyone.

It's been a little crazy and I have a few more miles (and dealers) under me since I last posted. I also turned 40 a couple of weeks ago so I'm moving a little slower too! ;) I spent it out in beautiful Victoria BC on the island helping a dealer with a massive truckload sale that turned out to be more than they expected. It was a lot of fun though I missed not being at home for my big party that had to be rescheduled.

Seems everything is totally under control here and my lack of recent posts hasn't traumatized anyone. I'll get over it! ;D

Hope everyone is well.

Steve

Oh I quite disagree!  Check out the general forum, I said I missed you!

Glad things are going so well!!  You need to check in every once-in-a-while!  Otherwise, we will think you don't love us anymore!!   ;) :-*

Happy Birthday!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 06:43:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42