What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1 DUPREE BAY  (Read 2888 times)

POOLGUY435

D1 DUPREE BAY
« on: March 26, 2005, 03:59:29 pm »
HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THE DUPREE YET? HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS SPA? AND DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE USED TWO DUAL SPEED PUMPS. I AM CURIOUS ON WHAT THE OTHER FELLOW D1 DEALERS IN THE FORUM THINK. I WILL HAVE MINE IN ABOUT 2 OR 3 WEEKS HOPEFULLY. I SEEN IT IN ATLANTIC CITY AND WAS PRETTY IMPRESSED BY IT.

Hot Tub Forum

D1 DUPREE BAY
« on: March 26, 2005, 03:59:29 pm »

wetone

Re: D1 DUPREE BAY
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 04:15:45 pm »
On order, will hopefull have one in the store within 4 weeks.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 04:23:34 pm by wetone »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 11:53:43 am »
HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THE DUPREE YET? HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS SPA? AND DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE USED TWO DUAL SPEED PUMPS. I AM CURIOUS ON WHAT THE OTHER FELLOW D1 DEALERS IN THE FORUM THINK. I WILL HAVE MINE IN ABOUT 2 OR 3 WEEKS HOPEFULLY. I SEEN IT IN ATLANTIC CITY AND WAS PRETTY IMPRESSED BY IT.

I haven't tried it out yet but have had one on the floor for the past few weeks and belive me, it gets attention!!

Spa_Tech

• Independent Spa technician
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 03:25:54 pm »

I deliver one this coming Tuesday- Certainly an impression maker with the triangular shape- reminds me of a HotSpring Solana on steroids. Its my belief that a single two-speed pump will be adequate to run the number of jets on board.

(No, I havent become a D1 dealer-- I just deliver for one.)

poolboy34

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 06:41:21 pm »
The Dupree Bay has One Single speed pump, and One dual speed pump.  It also has 2 circulating pumps.  one is for the water feature, and the other is for the ultra-pure water mgmt system.   All of the bay series have one dual speed pump, and the others are single speed.  The dual speed is for filtration purposes, every twelve hours the pumps kick on for 2 minutes, and then the dual speed pump runs on low speed for the duration of the filtration cycle.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 09:41:36 am »
I just looked on the D1 webiste,  what a tub.  Very neat looking.  I have not found a D1 dealer in my area. I live in ontario Canada.  Does anyone know of one.

mowgli1

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 10:34:19 am »
Go to the D1 website, click on dealer locator. There is a spot to enter Canadian postal code. It will show you the nearest dealer ;)

wetone

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 10:41:25 am »
I just looked on the D1 webiste,  what a tub.  Very neat looking.  I have not found a D1 dealer in my area. I live in ontario Canada.  Does anyone know of one.

Dealers in Ontario I know of:
Factory Direct Burlington,
Factory Direct Spas London, our store.
Kandu Niagra Falls area,
Home & cottage Barrie area.

Were in Ontario are you?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 10:41:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42