What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: whats the best hot tub  (Read 10488 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: whats the best hot tub
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 03:24:06 pm »
If you want a double lounger, take a look at the 530Z from Marquis Spas. It is a nice model with some nice features, not overly priced either...

good luck.

hottubber... ;D

Marquis doesn't make a 530 anymore.  The 545 is a single lounger

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 03:24:06 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 04:19:36 pm »
 And considering this thread originated in 2005 I am guess some other things have changed as well  :-X

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 09:06:01 pm »
all i can tell you do not purchase demension one hot tub i had mine for 4 years and more troubles than you can imagine, and there service sucks

Get your serial number posted here for the D1 rep that floats around. You still have warranty and if your having tons of problems maybe he can help.
Retired

johnny

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 08:28:28 am »
all i can tell you do not purchase demension one hot tub i had mine for 4 years and more troubles than you can imagine, and there service sucks

Get your serial number posted here for the D1 rep that floats around. You still have warranty and if your having tons of problems maybe he can help.

I HAVE CALLED CALIFORINIA MAIN HEAD OFFICE AND TALK TO  A GUY CALLED SKIP  BECAUSE I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SERVICE IVE BEEN GETTING HE TOLD ME THERE NOTHING HE CAN DO THATS THE ONLY PERSON WE HAVE IN THE YOUR AREA, WELL I NOW YOU DONT TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT IF YOU WANT THEM COMING BACK TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT, SO AGAIN I WOULD NOT BUY ANOTHER DEMENSION ONE HOT TUB AGAIN THEY SUCK
AND SO DOES THERE SERVICE!!!!!!!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 09:31:23 am »
 Well then, thanks for playing.    And thanks for trying Tman!

Quickbeam

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 12:21:18 pm »

I HAVE CALLED CALIFORINIA MAIN HEAD OFFICE AND TALK TO  A GUY CALLED SKIP  BECAUSE I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SERVICE IVE BEEN GETTING HE TOLD ME THERE NOTHING HE CAN DO THATS THE ONLY PERSON WE HAVE IN THE YOUR AREA, WELL I NOW YOU DONT TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT IF YOU WANT THEM COMING BACK TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT, SO AGAIN I WOULD NOT BUY ANOTHER DEMENSION ONE HOT TUB AGAIN THEY SUCK
AND SO DOES THERE SERVICE!!!!!!!

I get that you're not happy with your tub or the service from D1, but you posted on here and now there is someone trying to help you. Why not at least try what Tman is suggesting and post your serial number? What have you got to lose?

Sam

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 12:32:50 pm »
D1 has an excellent reputation for a reason.  They build a quality product and provide top notch customer service.  Though I do not sell them, I would be proud to if I did.  I have interacted with many of their employees and came away very impressed with the people and the company culture.  They are one of my favorite brands.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 04:50:40 pm »
And considering this thread originated in 2005 I am guess some other things have changed as well  :-X

lol I didn't pick up on that

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 07:33:40 pm »
I saw how old the thread was but the new guy started it!!

I put D1 in my top 3 and have also had many dealings with them but don't sell them. I find their longevity to be as good as all the best with comparable energy efficiency. They are engineered for a fabulous feel. and their designs are very handsome. The parts I have had to acquire for my service, and my contact with their service has been stellar. I owned a Nautilus for 3 years that I paid 2 grand for that was 6 years old. I sold it for 2500 bucks with a new circ. pump and a cracked wood side panel the only issues to date. My 1 year warranty with the new owner required no service and I service it currently and have only went there for an ozone problem. 11 Minnesota winters old. All the owners got their moneys worth. It was 8000 new. and the dealer likely made 1500 on it. I bet this owner would go as far as replace controls and pumps if need be.

But I suppose everybody makes lemons.
Retired

DaveMc

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2014, 10:03:52 pm »
So does that make D1 Sundance and Hot Springs the top 3????

DaveMc

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2014, 10:13:40 pm »
The dealer does make a difference--and you cannot really say that "Sundance Sucks" because of a dealer----they are a franchise---and they are mass produced I suspect by the same manufacturers to company configurations---I would bet that there are maybe 3 shell mfg's--but I am just guessing---my shell is made in Mexico---now why would that mfg limit himself to one brand? makes no sense.  So my point is to shop for a decent dealer after you decide on brand---we went to 4 Sundance dealers--2 had professional in depth knowledge the other 2---sucked!  So it wasn't Sundance that Sucked--it was the dealer.
IOn another subject I think Hot Springs knows how to run a company and Facebook web page--Sundance ---"Corporate" Sucks at their website management!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2014, 01:13:56 am »
You'd lose the bet.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2014, 07:28:52 am »
So does that make D1 Sundance and Hot Springs the top 3????

Not my top 3. Everyone here knows I hold a few other brands above HS and Sundance.
Retired

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 10:13:07 am »
 Dave most mnfg buy the acrylic and build their own shells, some do it better and some do it different than others.  And absolutely the dealer can make the difference.   So many are quick to blame the mnfg when they don't get taken care of by the dealer. It's not the mnfg's fault that the dealer dropped the ball.

Spa customers are like no others, I have seen people completely go off the handle screaming they got a lemon with a very small problem that will get taken care of.   In 15 years I think we have replaced 2 spa's for whatever reason, without the customer having to involve Jacuzzi corporate.   

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 10:13:07 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42