What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Price can't be beat?  (Read 2105 times)

flajoker

• Hot Springs...Envoy
Price can't be beat?
« on: January 04, 2005, 04:34:50 pm »
 Went by to see Caldera dealer. After talking to him, we are now at $7500.00 delivered and set-up for Geneva or the Niagara. He will even honor that price if I want to wait for a couple of months for the 05 to arrive.
What to do, keep on track with the Hot Springs Envoy or move over to the Nigara as I didn't like the lounge in a dry sit test in the Geneva.
The Caldera might even be a little more silent in operation.
Envoy or Niagara... could I have everyones thoughts as the price are within a $100 bucks of each other.
Caldera 05 are going to led lights on the outside, bigger filter, and a new color called silver pearl.

Hot Tub Forum

Price can't be beat?
« on: January 04, 2005, 04:34:50 pm »

jmig

• caldera geneva utopia
Re: Price can't be beat?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 05:01:36 pm »
We have the Geneva.  We paid 7600.00 plus Ct. tax and included were steps and cover lifter also delivery and start up chemicals which were numerous even a filter cleaning bucket. We tested both the Vista and Geneva felt the Geneva fit us better I didnt float in the lounge and we were able to stay in the seats with the foot ridge in the Geneva. Both are solid spas wet test they are very different with water.

tonyp

• Soaking in a HS Envoy!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 07:43:29 pm »
Wet testing is critical, especially with a lounge.  My wife floated in all but the Envoy.

poolboy34

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 08:12:26 pm »
Wet test both, and let that be the deciding factor.  Those are some great prices you've been quoted on two EXCELENT spas, by one of the leading manufacturers in the industry in terms of customer/dealer support & overall product quality.  You won't go wrong with either one.

Jason,
Store manager for a D-1 & Caldera Dealer

ladwighome

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 09:01:12 am »
WOW!!!!!!  Those prices are incredible for either Spa.

I own the Niagra and love it, but agree with others here the wet test will assure you of which spa will suit you best.

By the way I paid $8,400 for the Niagra and feel it was a great investment, so you are getting a fantastic price.

Lad

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 09:01:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42