What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Delivery of hot spring flash  (Read 3131 times)

kies1

Delivery of hot spring flash
« on: August 11, 2018, 05:42:51 pm »
So we got the call that our flash is being delivered August 20th. Concrete slab was poured  this Thursday, electrical pretty much done as well. So happy with the local dealer who arranged all the sub contracting cannot ne more happy with how things have gone up to this point. So with saying that the wait is now on until delivery. The local dealer has been fantastic up to this point one reason we decided to go with the hotspring flash over the local competitors. So the wait is on lol.

Hot Tub Forum

Delivery of hot spring flash
« on: August 11, 2018, 05:42:51 pm »

blueh20

Re: Delivery of hot spring flash
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 01:27:19 pm »
Curious to know the price you paid. I'm looking at the Flash myself.

kniquy

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 09:54:54 am »
Curious to know the price you paid. I'm looking at the Flash myself.
   Just in case this helps -- we bought the flair (still waiting for it) similar to the flash except it has the lounger we paid $9880 - price includes electrical box, steps, cover, cover lifter, starter chemicals and delivery. I believe the flash is a little less expensive. Your price might vary depending upon your area.

kies1

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 07:41:33 pm »
Sorry for not replying I am in Canada so I think pricing here compared to the US is definitely different. So do not think it would help you much. We actually just got hot tub installed and wired up. This thing is gorgeous. Filled and going to get water tested tomorrow and get chemicals in so we can start using. Had a look in the cabinet when the front cover was off. Impressed to say the least. Hoses glued and clamped just looks really well built. You can see where the fibre core insulation starts, fan shroud on pump to direct heat to tub and the shell seems quite thick. Very impressed so far. Anyone on the fence about one of these should just order it lol. Seems like a very well built tub. Circulated all the jets, pumps etc. Cannot wait to get into it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 07:41:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42